Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Hopefully all goes well for you today and ya get some peace of mind at the minimum.
I haven’t wanted to be the one to dampen your good time and I have no doubt whatsoever it’s been good for your spirit but we’re buddies now so brother you may be overdoing it just a wee bit!
In a two and a half three week span you went from 1 15-45 minute visit to the barn to multiple visits in a day! And a road trip on top of all that! That’s pretty darn good but your body needs a break. Live to fight another day and all that.
Dr. Child’s lecture aside it’s great to see you up and enjoying what you love/live to do!
You know how this like thing goes….:joy: :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: Much respect!

6 Likes

lol yeah yeah yeah…ya might be right there, brother. But after watching Rose shoulder all the work load for over a year. Not being able to do much more than sit and watch, has gnawed at me hard. I do as much of things around here as I can, now that I can do some, lol

4 Likes

I completely understand. It would chew me too.
Not giving any recommendations or prescriptions. I think someone stole the damn prescription pad again. More of an observation. Try and follow the real doctors orders for a day or so though! :joy: At least partially and tell him yup fully next time! :wink:

2 Likes

Good morning friends and family. Another day of over 100°F. Be careful out there.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! Sweating before the sun is even up. Be careful out there today and drink plenty and then some!

6 Likes

To be fair though so does anyone that has spent more than 30 seconds with your mom, or dad for that matter.

Morning OG gonna be a scorcher today. Enough to deal with without adding probes into the mix.

4 Likes

Reminds me of the time you went to that glory hole. Got in there and then heard a dude say “well put it in the hole” and you got upset and yelled “damnit I’m on the wrong side again” and pouted for a week.

1 Like

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all. Been out there road dogging’ it hard. Back in the armchair— behind on everything. Haven’t even read posts to catch up so all’s I know is something about a glory hole. I’m feeling real anxious about it but I guess I’d best bite the bullet and catch up😂
Good day, friends and folks!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope everything goes smoothly at the docs for you @JohnnyPotseed @Butterthief1959 brace yourself for catching up, conversation of aliens probing yesterday :joy:
Happy Birthday @Natea

5 Likes

Happy birthday @Natea !

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, brother! :open_mouth:Lemme get another swig of strong black coffee and give myself a “buck-up-me-boy-o” talkin’ to, then I’ll wade in.

3 Likes

Wade in is right! I figured you might appreciate a heads up.

4 Likes

cyas later folks. Off to the Doc.

6 Likes

Catch up with you later on.

2 Likes

Hurry up and wait lol Sitting here in Doc’s office…they told me come in 15 minutes early lol they just wanted me to wait longer

6 Likes

Man!
Frankenstein is kicking me square in the A$$ this morning. I may have to take another hit to make sure that’s what it was.

8 Likes

They claim it’s to get yer BP down …I find it irksome .

2 Likes

Well, lol it does the opposite for me. Gets my BP up, having to sit n wait!

3 Likes

Two on right are Frankenstein fem. On left, ISS fem.
They’re nagging me and threatening me about up-potting them. They don’t care about all the other stuff I have going on. But still full-on charming me with their vigor.

7 Likes

How about a couple of nice Frankenstein buds to celebrate @Natea birthday. Have a good ‘ern.

18 Likes