Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Night buddy

2 Likes

Night fella’s!

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning Circus dwellers! :sunglasses:
Good morning OG’s!
Happy Friday Y’all! :green_heart::heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @NDNCHILD
Good morning everyone!

6 Likes

10 Likes

Just saw on the news . Mastercard will now refuse any cannabis purchases . Don’t know if it’s US only , which I suspect . Reason cited was " because it’s still against federal law " . For you legal guys this is just another kick in the cods .

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @NDNCHILD @buck90 @CanuckistanPete good morning OG’s, week off is winding down. The wife had a pool party for her friends from work yesterday,I played grill master and stayed in the background pretty much getting smoked up. Let’s have a Friday friends.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning @NDNCHILD @buck90, @CanuckistanPete, @boatbum325, and @Greenfingers.
I’d say happy friday, but I’m 99% sure I’m working tomorrow. Grrr.
Y’all have a great day! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Good Morning OG! And all you circus goers.
Man, lol did I get wrecked last night!

10 Likes

That’s Ganja related news, more than ‘political’ cuz, you’re not outta bounds lol

6 Likes

Good Morning OGs! :coffee: :sunglasses:
Hope the coffee is smooth this morning. Time to free the birds :chicken:

7 Likes

Morning OG. @JohnnyPotseed wrecked? Having too much fun on a Thursday?

3 Likes

concentrates cuz lol

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hot mofo again today. Stay safe.

On the credit card deal. They have no choice. Since it’s federally illegal, and all banks are insured by the FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.) . If something happens, say, a robbery, an exploding bank building, etc the Federal would cover your savings. But since it’s an illegal operation, they can not cover the loss.
Comme on legalization.

7 Likes

That might have helped me last couple days. Routine colonoscopy yesterday. I’ve had em before. No big deal. The prep went BADLY. Don’t think I’m supposed to projectile vomit while shitting onto the wall in the bathtub. Nope. Sorry for the imagery.
I’ll be out back smoking with my cats soon enough. The recovery nurse was funny. Obviously read my chart. “You’ll feel better when you get home and can smoke pot.” I liked her.

3 Likes

That was @boatbum325 brother. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning my friends!

3 Likes

It’s not just credit card companies and banks. The insurance industry also seems to have problems Ganja related.
It seems that if you’re a Ganja related business and something untoward were to happen, say storm damage, flooding or fire, etc Even if in a legal state and fully licensed, they can say ‘nope, we’re not gonna pay your claim, because you’re operating a federally illegal business’. And you have no recourse at all. I canceled my home owner policy due to this fact.

You’ll have to get a policy from a company that specifically does cover Ganja related homes/business, and the premium is through the roof!

True story here… a friend that is a fully licensed grower in another state, had a mudslide wipe out his operation. The insurance wouldn’t cover anything, saying exactly what I quoted. I found this out, asked my insurance carrier about it, and they confirmed… I immediately canceled em.

10 Likes

@boatbum, cuz if you don’t mind doing a bit of editing on that post, please? The part I refer to is

The rest is just a news story, but I ask for NO inclusion of any party or representative of any party, also not decrying or applauding of anything really.

Lets keep it friendly in here please, lol Those two subjects are the most divisive there is.

9 Likes

And the insanity continues. Insurance is what the mob called extortion wasn’t it?

5 Likes