Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

I’m trying to roll them up but all I’ve accomplished is a scratched phone screen! :joy: Nice buds! @BigMike55

5 Likes

Some day I’ll be able to roll some Frankenstein.:green_heart:

4 Likes

Nice Big Mike That looks smokalicious.

4 Likes

Happy birthday, @Natea ! Hope you enjoy it.

@BigMike55 Delicious looking cannabis as usual. Awesome work.

4 Likes

Haha thanks @BigMike55, those look great! Thanks everyone else for your birthday wishes, I appreciate it!

2 Likes

I broke that out for you, buddy, but it looked like it was getting too dry, so I went ahead and smoked it. FYI. It was delishous.

4 Likes

Man that’s awesome. I’m probably a few weeks away from my own Frankenstein plant being done. Can’t wait!

6 Likes

Please let me know how it smokes.

Ever since @JohnnyPotseed listed the strains he used to make it, I knew I had to have a pack. So many great strains I sadly never got to try.

3 Likes

Yeah man will do. It is such a legend in this site, I can’t wait to finally see what the fuss is about haha.

2 Likes

Leaving the hospital (again). It’s a hot time in the Ozarks today!

5 Likes

Way too hot!

1 Like

112° heat index.

1 Like

Yeah, I dislike when I have the windows down, going 65 and the wind is still hot :fire::hot_face:

2 Likes

Just had a downpour in full sun. Minnesota’s off her meds again. :\

4 Likes

I can tell you this. It’s dam good, IMO, even after a couple days in the jar. But this here is my Frankie after about a month of curing. It kicks my ass.

Completely.

7 Likes

Hell yeah, glad to hear I haven’t heard one negative smoke report even from the most seasoned smokers. I have what I think is an ISS btw (mixed a couple up by accident), and it is super hairy so far and pretty frosty. Can’t wait for that either! :grin:

6 Likes

lol, cuz… if you DO hear a negative smoke report, they aren’t smoking Ms Frankie!

7 Likes

Haha that confidence comes from experience!

4 Likes

After over 20+yrs of smoking her, I’m inclined to agree!

7 Likes

Good night OG!
Cyas tomorrow

3 Likes