Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

I am a VERY politically opinionated person. Actually, I deserve a pat on the back for holding my tongue so well on this forum. lol
Believe me, I would not be long on the forum if I allowed my views out there in the way I would if I could. I am not a confrontational person but I can strip the hide off of a poorly thought out political opinion and still remain polite.
:laughing:

8 Likes

All very true. But, I think it all boils down to the banking aspect and trying to have the federal government backing any banking that deals with cannabis, due to it being illegal.
I don’t think the credit card companies are anti cannabis. But they are pro money, no matter where it comes from. They just don’t want to be caught holding the bag, if shit turns bad. I think when it becomes federally legal you will see the CC companies open their arms.

4 Likes

I like being able to converse and joke with folks who love Ganja… without any political or religious ideologies being injected. There is a common bond/interest and no one starting arguments over probably what can be considered the two most divisive subjects in this country.

6 Likes

Absolutely! There are platforms if I feel the need to educate the masses. This place is an island in the middle of a shit storm.

6 Likes

On another note. Frankenstein beat the everloving shit out of me before bed last night. I thought I was gonna watch a movie. I did not make it past the credits. In fact, I don’t even remember what I put on to watch. I was Way Wasted.

10 Likes

Now there’s what I like to hear! lol

6 Likes

Great segue brother Mike! I wish I had been there to not be able to watch the movie with you.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m not shitting you a minute. I must have snagged the best bud from that plant or something. I woke up about midnight, turned off the TV. Rolled over and snoozed like a baby until 6:30 this morning. Never even got up to pee.

7 Likes

Rubber sheets?

5 Likes

Pretty similar situation here, brother lol. We got to ripping on the concentrate chased by a couple of joints, and forgot what we were watching, so turned it off… hit a couple more then passed out until 6:10 this morning! lol

6 Likes

We don’t need no stinking rubber sheets. We just let it go straight thru to the floor. The cat will clean it up.

4 Likes

Leave it to you to make a bad joke worse. LOL

3 Likes

How? Do you pick the cat up by the tail to wipe the piss up with, or by the scruff of the neck

lol just kidding! I use the dogs, they’re bigger

5 Likes

Awe, hell… now, everyone knows the secret. Dammit.
Lol.

3 Likes

I repeat, leave it to you too, to make a bad joke worse. LOL

2 Likes

And… They are more absorbent. This is a good thing.

3 Likes

Hey! I resemble that remark… er, I mean resent… yeah that’s it!

2 Likes

Ok, my brethren.
I need to go do a little work outside before it gets too hot. Catch up later.

Well, maybe I’ll smoke a bowl first. Hehe.

3 Likes

Stay cool, brother!

3 Likes

Stay cool!? @BigMike55 doesn’t know any other way to be!
:dark_sunglasses:
Too cool for school.
:laughing:

4 Likes