Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

lol Late getting up this morning and late getting out to the barn! Damn… my gals need some luv! lol
Cyas in a bit

2 Likes

Please come check out the auction for St. Jude’s Hospital for Children here and help kids suffering from cancer.

6 Likes

This is one of the only major charities that I would consider donating to. They seem very deserving of it. :+1:t4:

My gifting (when I can) normally goes to local organizations. We have a charity that helps volunteer firefighters and their family if they get injured while helping serving the public. etc…

4 Likes

Good morning everyone!

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen @JohnnyPotseed and OGs

4 Likes

Good morning @Illicitmango

3 Likes

@BigMike55 turns out all 3 of the ATF clones i got from you are boys, lol I reckon you maybe took em from the same plant? Isolated for pollen donation. Lemonade from lemons, and all that, lol

6 Likes

Hope all is well brother been a minute !

2 Likes

Yep, cuz. Things are good enough , lol. Hope same for you.

2 Likes

Way past mornin’ but I can still say, good afternoon, one and all. Just been catching up, reading the thread. I’m with you, @MoBilly, an island in the middle of a shitstorm, this place. I tip my hat to the whole freakin lot of you fellas and gals. Respect!

5 Likes

The Circus has always been declared a kinda OG coffee break room where anything goes… EXCEPT politics & religion! lol

And by anything, lol I do mean anything! Especially with the @Slick1 & @Foreigner stirring the pot. :scream: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:
But they both know we luvs em!

6 Likes

It’s 4:20 here :green_heart:

2 Likes

Check out my erotic calendar thread for some sweet action. And maybe even get in on the action

3 Likes

lol I’m afraid to go look!

Even at this old age, I guess I can still be traumatized !!

4 Likes

Fear is a great motivator. Now you must. And you must purchase. It has been decreed.

2 Likes

<<< in robotic monotone… I hear and must obey…

1 Like

It’s up at the top somewhere

1 Like

C’mon @JohnnyPotseed you need this in your life.

I was gonna link it but it’s not my thread…… ahhh yeah…. I have a thread! Be back soon! :joy:

1 Like

I’d link it but I don’t know how.