Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

With the link thingy!

1 Like

Haha I did it! Now you all must purchase without reservation!

5 Likes

My bad Johnny! I figured if he ain’t found the link thingy by now he wasn’t gonna! :rofl:

1 Like

Pretty impressive eh? Pretty worth acquiring eh?

3 Likes

I once had a pet primate. Feet looked very much like those, well worn, stained from the vicissitudes of living a hard life. Could NOT get the damn beast, ever, to keep shoes on. Spent a fortune trying to find some he’d not violently throw at passing cars. @Foreigner, those feet and well-carpeted legs bring back such melancholy memories. A tear is welling up in my eye even now. You certainly know how to touch the heart, I must say!

3 Likes

I looked and now I can never unsee that, my god man wash yer feet :joy:

2 Likes

I had this pic of Big Bad Boy’s foot. The resemblance is uncanny, is it not?

3 Likes

If you like my feet you should check out my erotic calendar!

1 Like

Just did. I’m in grief counseling now. Too traumatizing. I miss Big Bad Boy so much. Those legs!!
He was exotic too.
Oops, you said “ erotic”. NO! I won’t do it!:rofl:

2 Likes

Nothing like facing your fears and getting off your horse to face your fears! Signup!

1 Like

Sorry there giving you such a hard time. @Foreigner
I was going with giant dirty footed teddy bear… to each his own I guess! :joy:

3 Likes

You know how it is with eyewitnesses. Notoriously divergent in perception.

1 Like

I’m still in shock and scheduled therapy for an immediate night session this evening…

edit… I showed the therapist the pic that did me in, and now THEY have to get therapy!
(He showed his wife)

5 Likes

They get around. Much like my calendar!

2 Likes

So thankful for online therapy these day! There when you need ‘em!

2 Likes

check my edit lol

1 Like

I currently and often have lived right outside of military posts. Not much traumatizes me anymore.
They took some candy off the market I really liked one time and that bout did it! :drooling_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

THAT’S what scares me about buying the calendar. The chain reaction. Downstream harm. Ahimsa, and so forth.

1 Like

Therapy is cheap. A calendar is cheaper.

Damn y’all. Hard to pull myself away from this freakin circus. “Real” life stuff, a lot less fun, calls. Imma be the first mofo tomorrow to say Good Morning . Just wait and see.

1 Like