Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Sounds like a challenge! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

Bad news for me today. I was working along outside, minding my own business. When oliver sudden I started feeling funny. It was well over 90°.
I thought, did I smoke too much weed? No. That could not be it. Not hungry. Screw it. Went back to work. Next thing I know I’m laying under the shade tree with my neighbor yelling are you ok? Yup. I fell out. Guess heat got the best of me. I went inside and crapped out until just now. I feel like I’ve been shot at and missed, and shit at and hit.

3 Likes

Damn brother! I told ya to stay cool out there today, ya hard head! Hope you feeling somewhat better after resting awhile…

3 Likes

Damn bro! Hope you get straight. The heat is nothing to play with. Enough of it burns stuff!
Guess I ain’t telling you something you haven’t figured out.
Drink Gatorade/Pedialyte eat pickles and rest. That’s what I do…. All too often! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like

Dude, that really sucks… Heat got me too today, had to rip apart an old quail run I constructed and I fell out before I could finish. Had to rest in the shade for a while before I could move again. Hope you feel better soon, it’s no fun getting cooked out. :c

2 Likes

Dang what did this circus come to a bunch of ol timers complaining about the heat !?
What happen to making hay while the sun’s shining :crazy_face:
Hope all is well fellas …
Big Mike start soaking down a shirt with some nice cold water and drape it around your neck before going outside …when it dries up there’s your sign to go in for a min…
At least Nancy spotted you !

2 Likes

I believe there’s a probing tutorial coming up. Stay tuned! I hear @Foreigner has a new model with an impregnate button! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like

Well, not a button, persay, but it does tend to go off.

Sucks when you need a different kind of
“protection” plan for your work tools! :joy:

Safety first except when I don’t fucking feel like it.

1 Like

PPE always or it’s pay pay me for at least 18 years!

1 Like

Really kids are self sufficient at 12 I’ve found.

You and my mother are of a like mind. Wait…… Dad??

3 Likes

If you’re 12 you’re on your own but you should encourage others to buy erotic calendars. Consider it one final life lesson.

Definitely not 12 but I still have some long term memory left. And I linked it on my thread! Doin my part. :facepunch:t3: It is a pretty good deal for some @Foreigner beans…. And I think he said there’s gonna be some canna seeds in there too!:joy:

2 Likes

Get him JP! It is hot. I remember heat like this when I was a kid. It would let Up some at night.
Around the middle of August not the beginning. lol
Those damn mosquitoes will tear your ass up though.

Don’t be fooled @Foreigner is looking for models for his swimsuit issue . lol

1 Like

I heard this! I’m in search of a good wildlife photographer now! :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. Time to see the ass Dr.
I remember the prep work, it was the worst.

5 Likes

I can’t keep from laughing. Good night friends.

3 Likes