Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Hey hope everyone is doing well hot as satans anus round here and gonna stay that way till the beginning of august I’ll bet the global warming freaks are lovin this

2 Likes

Good luck buddy.

3 Likes

+Yeah cuz, good luck with that! The last time they said ‘colonoscopy’ to me I told em to F’off!
lol just tired of all the procedures they’ve done or wanna do.
edit… I did, however let em have a boxload of crap for one of them Cologuard testing! lol :scream: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:
I mean, a box full… ya want some? Well here ya go!
Sorry, not sorry! I laughed for a month, just thinking about the look on the poor person’s face opening thatun!

3 Likes

If yas go back through my threads, I’m sure you’ll find a few stories of pranks I’ve pulled over the years. I’ve also been pranked some myself. I laugh at a good prank, on or by me.

3 Likes

Now that funny shit right there! :rofl:

4 Likes

I feel I made a shitty job even shittier. But I still chuckle. … I mean brother, I went 2-3 days ‘letting it build up’. That box wouldn’t hold any more!

I reckon I was in a kinda shitty mood, to pull that. But hey…
funny is funny!

2 Likes

I feel for the UPS driver riding around in the heat with that poop package as well! Still very funny! :rofl:

3 Likes

Ok, here’s a story for yas.
Back in '84-85 we had one of several schoolbus/motorhome conversions. We had remodeled it stem to stern. I had replaced the standard steering wheel with a nicer one out of a real motorhome. The old one was lying next to the driver seat (left side)
I had worked on that thing till it hummed! It’d go as straight as an arrow without any deviation.
We had several friends on it with Rose and me, going from one state to another. They’re all sitting at the tbl getting high, passing the joint to me also. I gradually get up and step to the stove, leaning against it while passing the joint. The bus is going down the highway at 65 mph, straight road, no traffic. They finally realized no one was at the wheel. I was one step away all the time and was carefully keeping an eye on everything, ready to jump in at any problem. But they didn’t know that… needless to say, they freaked! Blowing all of their buzzes.

I sat back down and starting driving again… then we passes some more doobies to get em higher again as an apology…
I said over my shoulder, “hey, I’m beat, will one of you take the wheel awhile”?
Sure one says, so I hand the spare steering wheel over my shoulder to them…they freaked again! and another buzz blown!
LOL

12 Likes

We’d of had a good time! You’re my kinda people ! :rofl:
I don’t think I’m allowed to have anymore likes around here! It’s been awhile. :green_heart::green_heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Lol, great story.
That reminds me of a time when the fam was cruisin to Texas in our 34ft motorhome. I was probably eleven or twelve years old. I’d been “practice driving” with my father for several years. He kept trying to get me to drive the RV for him. We were eastbound on the 40 somewhere in AZ or NM. He was telling me to take over, but wasn’t gonna pull over. I was sitting on the cab-over engine compartment and he literally just got up, stepped over me, and went to go for a stretch! I kinda didn’t have a choice at that point.

4 Likes

Yeah cuz, your pops got ya! lol Mine pranked me often also! Well, not real often, lol but enough.

3 Likes

Heck, my Grampa was just as bad as pop, lol I reckon I came by my humor honest inherited. lol A line of pranksters/jokers!
BTW…
Good Morning OG!

Sorry, @Butterthief1959 & @NDNCHILD ! :laughing: :+1:

First ‘GM’ lol you two were talking about being the first, lol So I had to jump in then…
It was after midnight, so technically it’s now Saturday morning. lol

oh, also… Good Night OG!

5 Likes

I’m not sure if THAT counts as morning, but it’s a wild wild world, a real circus! Anyway, Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed, @NDNCHILD, @boatbum325, @MoBilly, and all. Hope you’re feeling better @BigMike55 from the heat assault. Great Saturday to all.

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny and Circus dwellers!
Good morning OG’s!
Good morning! @Butterthief1959 nice job! Definitely beat me to it! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Butterthief1959 @NDNCHILD & OG.

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @boatbum325 @NDNCHILD @CanuckistanPete and crew!
Happy Saturday y’all

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning early risers. @Butterthief1959 @buck90 @NDNCHILD @CanuckistanPete, rain thunder and lightning happening right now. Sitting here barn door open with coffee and watching the show. :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers we sure could use some of that rain here. We went from rain almost everyday to nada in a couple weeks

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Might be an all day on and off rain and clouds today. The sour grape in the garden is loving it.

3 Likes