Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning Circus dwellers!
Good morning OG’s!
Hope y’all enjoy your Sunday and get a little rest in if ya can! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:
Good morning! @CanuckistanPete @Foreigner
Hey thanks again Pete! :fist:t3:

9 Likes

Is it morning? Oh shit! If only I had a calendar!

7 Likes

LMAO!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning JP and fellow OGers :coffee:

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete @NDNCHILD @Foreigner @MoBilly @BigMike55 @buck90, heck good morning OG’s. Enjoy your day of rest.:peace_symbol:
You to @Frosty78, welcome to the circus :clown_face:

9 Likes

’ Morning y’all . Hope all is well in your domains .

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete @NDNCHILD @Foreigner @CanuckistanPete @boatbum325 @Frosty78

Whew, good morning to everyone else once you arise!

8 Likes

We finally got a bit of rain, not much but I’ll take it. Must have been some thunder too cause I’m sitting on the porch myself, dog is under the bed in her safe zone. That’s where she goes when she don’t want to be bothered.

7 Likes

Good Morning OG :sunglasses:

The coffee is hot and delicious, Hope yours is too! :coffee:

5 Likes

Yeah, its getting crowded under here! That’s where I go also, lol
oh wait, I can’t get under the bed… :scream: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Hey everyone. It’s Sunday, Funday. Have a Big 'Ol Time today, my friends. Gonna be hot. Stay hydrated.

7 Likes

Still a bit rocky & sore from yesterday. But going to keep up my exercise routine and go out to my farm-inna-barn. I always feel better out there!
Cyas in a bit

7 Likes

Take some water!

3 Likes

I always do. But it’s temp controlled to the 'n’th degree in there, very nice, especially compared to outdoors!

2 Likes

Ah. I see you went for the deluxe model! :rofl: Glad you’re up moving around. Probably help work out a little soreness as long as ya don’t over do it! Have fun! :heart::green_heart::fist:t3:

1 Like

Nope, not feeling it this morning! Still too sore, lol Went out, misted the clones and checked on the boys if they’re ready to dump pollen for collecting, turned around and came back!

3 Likes

Welp it was worth a shot! Hey! Rest, relax, spend a little time with Frankie! That’s what I’d be doing if she was hanging around my spot! :no_mouth:‍:fog:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone :sunrise_over_mountains:!!!

10 Likes

Morning all, have a great day today! Got to see my dad in SC today, having a good day swimming in his underground pool! What a way to beat the heat

9 Likes