Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Underground pool? Sounds incredibly dope. Have an awesome time.

5 Likes

Haha I think he means an in ground pool.

2 Likes

Probably. I like it the other way though. :3

3 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

We used to go here when I was a kid. They closed off the cave/underground part I think.

6 Likes

I swam across an underground river once while spelunking. We made the mistake of not turning around when we saw the big cat tracks when exploring Smittle Cave. When we realized our mistake, the only option was cutting across the river to get to the secondary exit. That was an interesting day. That cat paced back and forth screaming at us and I just knew it was going to follow us into the water. I had a 110 folding Buck knife and that was it.

8 Likes

Frankie update…big wide beast

14 Likes

Haha yeah I meant inground, but now I wish it was underground :joy:

2 Likes

1 hour in and I am burnt! Dang it

Late good morning to you, @JohnnyPotseed and all you good folks. Really sorry to hear of the side effects induced vertigo/face plant. You are, imo, a giant of a man, like Your signature strain is a giant of a plant. In all the best ways, it appears —not merely big. Take it easy as you keep on pushing, brother. Navigating the necessary with balance.

My time since last post has been this. Rest Area closed. Back in the chair trying to ignore neglected work here. No rest for the wicked!
Y’all have a great Sunday afternoon.
Funny think this: how often I think of the OG-verse in the spaciousness of my thoughts on the road.

3 Likes

@MoBilly , re post 2748, you ramble very well indeed. Notably so!

2 Likes

I spent a weekend at the famous Elms Hotel in Excelsior Springs Missouri a few years back. Was really cool. Why I mention it, it has an underground swimming pool with an island in the middle. Shape is like a lap pool, but very cool.

5 Likes

Had not heard of it. Googled it, pretty impressive place! And not likely to be stalked by, screamed at by a big cat!
8 hours ago I was driving by Mammoth Caves. Never been there. Or in any cave, or underground anything. Lol, except economy🤪

4 Likes

Mammoth Cave is dam nice.
The water in that underground swimming pool I think is water from the springs around the area. We went during memorial day and everything was in bloom. Frickin beautiful place to sit and enjoy some sweet smoke.

5 Likes

Wow that does sound cool :sunglasses:

So what do you do when it’s too hot to be outside?

Trim up some Fem Frankenstein, of course!

It’s not a good clean trim but I always leave them with some sugar leaves to keep the buds from being tight against each other.
The buds are nice and heavy even after the dry.
Nothing beats growing your own pot!

14 Likes

One of my daughters alltime favorite things we’ve done is the Actun Tunichal Muknal Cave in Belize. You have to swim into the mouth of the cave, then hike and swim for about 45 minutes until you reach the chamber where the Mayans performed human sacrifices. The remains of 14 bodies are there as well as pottery. Pretty cool and creepy at the same time.

8 Likes

Very nice @MoBilly, that was a nice plant with some hella nice nuggets. We’ll done, I’m drooling.:green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers . I was happy with everything about this plant. She’s definitely worthy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like you’re in for some fun times there, brother! Very nice, indeed!

1 Like