Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

:rofl: I feel ya! I think I’m gonna dislodge something every time I stomp! One time I’m pretty sure I did! :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Hell, lol I can’t even stomp! That’d hurt my leg too much
2 falls in 2 days put a bit of slow-down in my step
tossed the meds that did it to me. now gotta let it get out of my system

2 Likes

Did ya go down again?! Thought you was Chillin today. Meds again?

1 Like

see the edit above

1 Like

Ah. Yeah. Guess ya gotta flush. I gotta garden hose… you have orifices….

lol kinda sorta chillin… I did make it out to the barn, but didn’t do much more than sit there looking at the gals

1 Like

Sometimes that’s all it takes! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

1 Like

I pass, thnx for the offer! :scream: :grimacing: :+1:

I use my garden hose for the coffee IV from pot

1 Like

:rofl: Just tryna help a buddy! Hope you get stabilized soon so you can get back to work! :wink::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like

I get what ‘work’ I can, the rest is all on Rose. She doesn’t stop

1 Like

Sounds like ya kept the best flower outta the bunch! :+1:t3:

1 Like

lol yep!
True story, i was set up selling my jewelry & turquoise carving in the tribal seat when she came walking by. I called her over to my stand, she says ‘I don’t have any money to spend’… I said, " I’m not after your money, I’m after YOU’! how we met, lol

When I saw her first time, I had an ‘awake vision’ I saw her and me, both grey headed, sitting on a swing, with grandchildren playing in front of us in the grass. I told her we’d be together forever and what I’d seen. She just laughed and said ‘go ahead on boy’… thinking it was some pickup line. But now 40+ yrs later she admits I can say ‘I told ya so’!

7 Likes

Oohhh smooth operator! :clap:

Hey bud on another note… what was the Stoned Pup? I think I got a trade going to pick up a few beans. I’m not sure I’ve seen those.

ChemDawg x PPP

1 Like

Nice! That should be cool. I may run that and a PPP side by side. That’ll be fun to watch next time!

1 Like

Did you see the edit on my post above?

Truer story never been told!

It was just a flash n gone, but it hit me hard.

3 Likes

Lol! She wasn’t Fallin for it right off huh?
Perhaps the wisest flower as well! :joy:

1 Like

Our 3 sons grew up hearing the story, lol they know

2 Likes

Not often do you get that full moment of clarity! Like yup… this is happening.

2 Likes

I talked her into traveling with me, and about 5-6 weeks later she moved in with me… the rest, as they say, ‘is history’! lol

Still on honeymoon.

8 Likes