Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Ok, lol finished my coffee and now to head out
After i see how it went yesterday for ya @MoBilly ?

1 Like

I would call it a success. I took a couple of small hits before chores. Had a nice buzz but not sluggish at all. Came back soaked to the bone so that may have had a little to do with it too. lol

2 Likes

Cool, good to know my advice worked for ya!
Glad you gave it a go, reinforces what I’ve been saying all along! lol :+1:

Frankie, in different doses, can be an ‘anytime/anything’ Ganja.

4 Likes

Yeah. It’s an all around, hit every note kinda pot. lol

2 Likes

Sorry. I removed it.

1 Like

Thnx brother, you just woke up… I understand. I don’t want you to think I was mad, but you know how it is here. lol

Good morning everyone! The rain just stopped here. I’m not sure how much we got but DANG! It flooded my yard. That never happens. It rained so hard it drowned all the frogs in my pond!
:lying_face:
Well it did…
:lying_face:
OKAY it didn’t but they all made snorkels out of pieces of grass… Yeah that’s the ticket!!!

10 Likes

Morning folkers!

9 Likes

Good morning :coffee:
All geared up. :grin:

5 Likes

Good morning Y’all! I got done in the garden last night and had a couple brownies. My buddy is getting better…. I just woke up! Lol!
Y’all have a great day! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

5 Likes

Wow, lol wasn’t out there but 30 minutes… all I could take, lol But got a good bit done. Cut more clones of Frankie, chopped & hung to dry 2 that were ready to come out.
1 ISS & 1 TriForce, I’d hit both with Bog Sour Bubble pollen, courtesy of @DougDawson. Also pollinated another TF with some Frosted Cobra pollen, after isolating it into the veg room. Just did manage to get my crippled old ass back into the house,lol Sweating and hurting, but happy!

edit… Rose is pissed that I went out without her being alongside me in case of a fall, lol But OFW, I done it and that’s what counts. No falls, or problems.

13 Likes

Good morning everyone. Moving slow today!

4 Likes

lol Move real slow n drink plenty of water!
I’m shot for the day, personally! lol 30-40 minutes in the barn did a number on me this morning…

2 Likes

It’s been raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock all day up this way. Now I just got a call to go milk for my wife’s aunt. Yay!
Catch y’all later.
:pray:

4 Likes

Hey all hope everyone is doing good it’s official I have no social life so I will concentrate my future endeavors to growing and smoking and paying more attention to this forum

5 Likes

Hey @olschool Join the club. I mean I’m not speaking for anyone else… but you can join my club! :joy:

4 Likes

What do you mean!? That IS the life!!

5 Likes

My social life has been extinct since I got married 30 years ago, I kinda enjoy it now. I play in my garden and here at OG every day. What else is there?:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Well hell! Even I feel better now! :joy: Thanks! @MoBilly

3 Likes

You might raise a few goats. That’s good for the soul too. :wink:

1 Like