Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good Morning OG!
hey there @MoBilly getting up and at it early?

8 Likes

Just got up a bit early so I figured I’d pop on here before chores. Coffee is brewing and I’m fixing to load a bowl. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good morning Mo, had me a half a joint for breakfast. I’m comfortably numb💚

5 Likes

Morning @Greenfingers . I have too much to do for that. lol
Just a couple of hits and I’m good. :slight_smile: When it gets too hot outside… I’ll finish this bowl. :+1:

6 Likes

Good Morning OGs :sunglasses: :coffee:

4 Likes

Come in the " office " ‘bout hour & half ago . Got to answering DM’s & prepping the outgoin’ mail . Seen about coffee & a hooter …light came on . Break time .

5 Likes

All plants watered time for to chug some coffee :grin:

5 Likes

Good morning Circus dwellers! Good morning OG!
Nice to see y’all kickin’ around this morning.
The brownies my buddy made with all the trim and stem I give him are kicking my butt in the evenings!
I’m pretty sure he’s grinding up ambian and baking it in there or something! I don’t remember passing out the past couple nights and I’m Sleeping!!!

4 Likes

I never could figure them edibles . Like back in the disco biscuit days , one didn’t do squat & two had ya face plantin’ while being sauve…ROTFLMFAO !!! Once I figured out it wasn’t my thing , I just burn down . Better to watch the floor show that to be the headliner .

6 Likes

Yeah man it’s the face planting I’m after! :joy: definitely not a social, let’s go have some fun or get stuff done type deal. The past couple nights I’ve been eating a couple around 9-10 in the evening. By 11-12 I assume :joy: I’m out! Don’t get up for 4 hours or so. 2 nights in a row! It is supplemental to my usual smoking so not a stand alone. I’m gonna enjoy it while I can because I’m sure the tolerance is building and it’ll become less effective.:green_heart::heart:

5 Likes

Gotta get out to the barn n take care of a few things this morning.
BBL

2 Likes

Morning folks. Happy hump day.

4 Likes

still feeling rough as crap, lol 30 minutes was it for me again this morning. but hey, at least I’m getting out there! Didn’t do much, misted the cuttings, moved another TriForce into isolation for pollinating. Hit her with PPP dust from theOGSanta (@DougDawson ) checked the 4 boys (3 ATF, 1 FC for pollen, nada yet but they’re coming along, any day now they’ll start giving up some magic dust, lol
Then got myself back into the house, sitting down with another cup of coffee n a bowl…

5 Likes

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the show

4 Likes

I’m baaaaaack. It’s a muddy mess out there. Goats are not pleased with mud. It’s funny to watch them try to avoid it. lol

5 Likes

I think I told you my sister has been raising goats for many years now. She tells me a lot of the crazy stuff they pull, lol

1 Like

Like a cat walking across wet grass…

2 Likes

105 today, same tomorrow, heat index was only 109 (only, lol)

1 Like

These are typical Frankenstein buds from my plant. Not real good trim job but those buds are lethal. About 6 weeks cure.

17 Likes

looking killer bigmike, glad I have some of the S1s to grow out

only got to 89 degrees here and it felt nice :joy: damn it’s been hot. don’t know if it’s the heat been wearing me down or if I’ve caught the vid again. either way some extra sleep ain’t gonna hurt - I’ll be in the bed by 7:15

see y’all in the AM!

2 Likes