Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Great! So now you get a view of a high class tent city where one really doesn’t belong! I wouldn’t be thrilled about that myself! Trebuchet?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:

3 Likes

While that might take care of the close neighbor problem, I don’t think it would do against the police problem after lol

A ‘controlled burn’ maybe? lol

3 Likes

I HATE BIG PLANTS!!!
There! I’ve said it.

5 Likes

No, I’m thinking something not too harmful maybe like fresh fertilizer. Something to make the judge giggle while he sentencing you.:rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t believe you!

2 Likes

But still, sentencing ya!

2 Likes

It happens. :joy: Perhaps smaller plants are just wiser all around!
We’ll just have to get sneakier with the new neighbors!

1 Like

lol I used to love big plants, the bigger, the better… then I started getting old.lol Bigger plants means more work… a LOT more work! We’ll just keep on the way we are, lol

4 Likes

Or build a 10’ fence/privacy barricade between them and you

2 Likes

That Zamadelica is probably my last huge plant. They are fun to see how big you can get them. But once you’ve grown a tree in one season, you’ve done it. I like growing my little five footers inside where I can treat them well.

5 Likes

Well that’s no fun! I guess legally that would work. Up to @MoBilly I guess! You know my thoughts! :joy:

2 Likes

But I said that last year too, if I remember correctly.

1 Like

I got so mad at myself for using a net on half the 4x8 last run. Because I felt I wasn’t treating them well because I couldn’t get to all the dead or fallen leaves. Never again! I like to move em around and check things out.

3 Likes

While slinging loads of goat poop over at/on them would be fun (also a waste of good ferts) the thing that’d give me pause is the legal aspects, lol

3 Likes

Yep, lol I’ve tried scrog growing… hate it!

4 Likes

Yeah I’m about convinced. While not thrilled about it. Better to live free to grow another day! Just keep ‘em shorter.

2 Likes

Johnny said that he likes many small buds rather than those beautiful big ones.
I’m going to agree :100:%.

Those big buds from the Atonic I harvested got some mold on them. I tore this one up and it was full of mold.
I still got a decent harvest but lost probably 1 1/2 oz of spectacular looking smoke.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

lol that’s the first one i came to. it isn’t the original
came out in the late 50s

5 Likes

That sucks! I’m glad you didn’t lose it all! That looks really nice aside from the mold! Now that I think of it my Frankie fem needs topping this week! I have the top of the ISS attempting to root now. :muscle:t3:
I don’t need taller plants. I need wider space for more plants! :joy:

3 Likes