Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Do like we did here, brother. We couldn’t get any more floor space, so we went UP built shelves at 4’ all the way around the veg room in 8’ ceilings

There is also nice setups for ‘vertical growing’ available on a lot of sites

Wouldn’t want to flower in em though. But should be nice for vegging

2 Likes

I actually considered that just in the small veg closet. But I’m already in danger of over running the flower tent if I have more females than I can squeeze in there! The veg closet may end up flowering too. I may have to try perpetual some other time. :joy: either way I should probably stop popping beans for a few weeks…… right after the Thunder Rose that is! :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh speaking of, lol the package got mailed this morning

1 Like

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Thanks brother! I’ll keep an ear to the ground!

1 Like

Maybe that needs to be the site of a noisy workshop and a personal shooting range? “You shouldn’t have built so close to my shooting range if you didn’t want to hear so much noise” :joy:

5 Likes

Went out back, everything is starting to flower, some more than others. Frankenstein top cola and the rest of her.:green_heart:

11 Likes

@NDNCHILD
Atonic is the real deal.

3 Likes

:muscle: we just had a storm come thru, nothing bad just lightning and thunder and a BUNCH of rain. No hail, no high winds. We definitely needed that and can use some more.

attempting another seed run, put up some pollen in the freezer 5-6 weeks ago. never done that before so gonna see what happens. tonight will be the gals 3rd lights off. if the pollen looks weird when I take it out I’ll just abandon and start over again. it’s gonna be a challenge for me as the ladies are all different strains.

5 Likes

Reach out to @Budderton. Pretty sure he has a solution for yoy

1 Like

I always just store any pollen in an individual container, in a ziplock, in a tupperware container w/lid, in the fridge. It keeps fine like that until I want to use it.

3 Likes

You all have been busy today! Lot to catch up on later

3 Likes

that was my 1st thought since I wasn’t going to be keeping it long, that’s good to know Johnny. Thanks

1 Like

Lmao, had to look that one up. What a fine thread this is!:joy::+1::call_me_hand::pray:

2 Likes

I could’ve said catapult I guess but it’s not as elegant and to be honest a completely different animal. :joy: :heart::green_heart::fist:t3:
Careful! @Butterthief1959 That may constitute as a second vote for sh*# slinging! :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Ya came to the right place young man . I daresay we pretty much got a PHD ( piled high n deep ) ‘round here in poo slingin’ .

3 Likes

Some of us in self - defense…

3 Likes

Untitled
Ain’t no poo-slingin goin on round here! It’s real deal pure shit! :scream: :joy: :crazy_face: :+1:

3 Likes

Definitely merits composting. Sooner or later y’all gonna come clean with your grow secret sauce!

2 Likes

lol grampa used the real deal, dipped up from the outhouse, and mixed into the compost. I wanted to here, lol but the boss (read Rose) said ‘not no, but hell no’!

That shit(dbl entendre intended) used to be collected, composted and sold by businesses

4 Likes

:rofl: It’s an awesome sight (not so much if you’re on the receiving side!) when the two are combined!
So my friend used to have this pet monkey……

1 Like