Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Brazil’s is kind of a rainforest. Over the past few years, they have cut those trees down to make room for feedlots and cattle. They’ve been cutting down too many trees. But I would be scared to drink the water there. The thing about it. It is too hot. It’s not getting too cool at night. But it wouldn’t be the first time.

2 Likes

@MoBilly :heart:
@Hemp :heart:

lol more than one way to give up likes!

2 Likes

Bedtime. A bat just scared the shit out of me.

I do the same. I’ll try to spread them out a little bit more with the community.

Buzzed by a bat?

1 Like

My wife is calling me on the phone wondering what was by the door.

1 Like

I’m calling it a night. Thank you all, you awesome folks, for helping me through this day. I’ve been anxious for today to come about but dreading it in the worst way.
I appreciate you all.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

7 Likes

Ruff one for me also. Don’t need to go into details.

2 Likes

Give me a call tomorrow if you get a chance @hemp.

1 Like

I will. One Love

2 Likes

Both of yas rest easy tonight!

3 Likes

Good morning OGs :sunrise:

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @Natea, good morning OG’s. Have a nice weekend friends. :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Natea @Greenfingers & OG.

9 Likes

Good Morning OG!

I hope everyone has a grand weekend ahead!

9 Likes

This is what I’m up to today. The Superskunk @MoBilly sent me is three weeks in flower so I’m gonna hit her with some Uncle Festers Skunk #18 pollen. Wish me luck.:green_heart:

12 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Natea @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete and the rest of ya too!

Cool deal greenfingers on the chuck, sounds like an interesting cross.

Off to take a walk before it gets too warm - catch y’all later.

8 Likes

Heading to the barn now, lol BBL

7 Likes

Good Morning OG
:sunglasses: :coffee:

7 Likes

Morning folks!!! :smiley:

8 Likes