Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

30 minutes back in the barn was enough to let me know I’m trying to overdo it!
Now I gotta lay down a bit…

3 Likes

That’s fantastic to hear!

2 Likes

I was gifted a 50 mg gummy last nite. Think a man could get a buzz with that? I’m not much on edibles. A cookie now and then. That’s about it.

3 Likes

I’ve walked Willie the Beagle before work in the dark more than once. In the dark, in the rain too. Good man.

2 Likes

Personally, I am sensitive to edibles and stuff, and 50 is my limit with a good strong positive buzz. My girl isn’t as sensitive and 120mg is her limit.

2 Likes

No idea as to strength on edibles from stores lol I know what we make for rose here are strong

3 Likes

Ben sitting out on front porch, enjoying this cool down while watching the pups run n play lol
Also burning some Frankenstein

7 Likes

I’m sure you’d get a tingle from the cinnamon, especially as a suppository!

The government here limits gummies to 10mg, which is great when you feel like eating two dozen of something while paying exorbitantly.

Why not just budholes? It’s synergy.

1 Like

Now, wait!
These are not suppositories. Supposed to let these ones melt under your tongue.

1 Like

Thank you my friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’ll get you arrested if you aren’t careful. lol

Oh yeah, gotta have an excuse for the raincoat…
:rofl:

3 Likes

outta likes lol so here ya go, cuz :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Sounds good.

Served myself on a platter for you @MoBilly

2 Likes

Chocolate diesel co-op is open for all interested!

2 Likes

Reckon I’m gonna call it a day, folks.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Goodnight buddy. :sleeping:

2 Likes

Wow, there’s another 700ish post catch up, lol.
Ya know, I get off work, do some reading, play time with the critters, garden chores, dinner, kid to bed, tv with the wife…then try and catch up on OG. I always try and knock out the low post counts in my tracking first. So I feel accomplished hehe. It’s just so damn intimidating when y’all rack up 100+ during my day. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I usually end up falling asleep before I can get through half. And then the cycle begins again, only further behind lol. Constantly behind.
Though I’m kinda glad I missed some of of the riveting fecal back-and-forth. :rofl:
Hope life is treating y’all well. Best wishes to your family @MoBilly.
Maybe it won’t be another week this time.
Good night fella’s!:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and company!

6 Likes