Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90.

7 Likes

Good morning! @buck90 @Greenfingers
Good morning Johnny!
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG’s!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers @NDNCHILD & OG!

8 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Greenfingers @NDNCHILD and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

7 Likes

Morning all you Masters of Marijuana manipulation.

11 Likes

Morning folks! :v:

10 Likes

Morning OG! Day 6 of family in town visiting. Love my family, but don’t like all of them, if that makes any sense.

7 Likes

Good morning all in the 3-ring Circus.
Hope everyone has a great day and stays safe.
@crownpoodle I totally get it!!! I’m the “black sheep” of the family, and have been frowned upon by my Uber Religious side of the family for the last 42 years since my mom got remarried. All because I don’t believe in organized religion, didn’t go to college, and smoke marijuana.
I’m doing better than my cousins, personally, financially and work wise than them, and it really pisses my aunt off. You can tell by her fake smile at every family event, and I just chuckle.

7 Likes

Yep, lol you can pick your friends, but can;t pick your family!

6 Likes

:heart: :heart:
Hey! Who told ya my life story? Well, part of it anyhow, lol 3 sisters who ‘got religion’ and disapprove sooo much of my continuing the family tradition/business! lol

So used to being the black sheep of the family, I’m selling wool!

They didn’t come out against me until after pop passed away, lol they were afraid to talk smack while he was around.
I don’t bother to set em straight like he did. I just blow em off…

for instance, lol one of em will say ‘we don’t talk about that anymore’ when I remind her I gave her a pound of smoke to take back to her home in Colorado in the early 70s on the plane!

10 Likes

:joy::joy: Love it!!! Another Black Sheep in the flock!!! It’s been that way with my aunt and uncle since ‘81. It still baffles them how I helped build a Multi-Million dollar glass company, and my partner and I smoke marijuana and neither of us went to college. For some reason they have a hard time accepting the fact that 2 stoners that started with 2 5-gallon buckets of tools, 2 battery drills, and a beat to shit Ford Van could do what we’ve done.

7 Likes

I’m outta likes, cuz lol so I gotta hit the Emoji like-bank for thatun!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

A close friend, back over 20yrs ago, used to work for a computer tech company. He’d come fix my computer woes in his spare time. lol I told him he should start his own biz, and he did. Now he’s worth a ton and doing great! Still gets high AF daily!

Enjoying ganja has nothing to do with your business acumen & abilities…

6 Likes

My sister insisted on a nice restaurant for dinner. My buddy’s family has owned it for 60 years. My niece who’s 50, and her 2 kids were a nightmare. I’ll go apologize later.
Not likely I’ll see my sister again. Alive anyways. We both know it, don’t like it, but don’t struggle with it. She’s 12 years older and was often in charge of me as a wee fat blob.

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :+1:

1 Like

Got things needing done in the little ‘farm-inna-barn’ folks, stay safe everyone!
BBL

4 Likes

Autistic Aspie, Black Sheep Of Society checking in. People like to flex moral rigidity on others when they’re unsure of their own choices they’ve made. If everyone does the same thing, they won’t look stupid should the entire endeavor fail. But if you go off and follow your own direction, that just makes them question their choices even more, and that’s rather uncomfortable. Much easier to make someone out to be some sort of uncouth villian than to truly take a knee and try to understand their circumstances. Religion is an easy one, with cultural influences right behind. I was raised poor, so I’m always going to be a little mistrusting of those that carry significant wealth. That being said, I will take the time to try to befriend the rich kid. As soon as they start acting a clod, I’m out though. Last time it was the Sherrif’s kid. Poor bastard somehow fell off the barstool and dropped his drawers simul-fucking-taneously. Tugged his pants back on his flimsy ass, patted him on the shoulder and thanked him for the conversation, and Ollie outie 180 crooked.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Have a great time at the barn brother!

4 Likes