Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Me too! :lying_face:

NOT!! :scream: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

Just checking in! Hope y’all are all staying cool! I’d like some rain please!:joy:. Annnd I’m out!
IMG_0064

5 Likes

You then, brother, got in with the right gents for a steep and swift learning curve.
Mine was MUCH slower. Had no one to show me. The Rosenthal/Franks book helped. And of course making EVERY costly mistake along the way. Most of those years there was no online community, and then when there was, I was scared of it. Now I figure the feds aren’t tripping about who’s growing smoke for personal and family giveaways, right? Still though.
I think with this art/science, competency comes quicker with tutelage. But hey, the hard knocks lessons do tend to stick! Anyhow, you seem like a pro to me. Bet I could learn a thing or two from you.

4 Likes

lol I thank you , brother. For that vote of confidence. I’ll be the first to admit I don’t know how much I don’t know, if that makes sense. Since I learn every day, adapting old and new methods into a blend that works. Lots of time through the old tried-n-true method of trial and error. lol

3 Likes

Over the years, I can’t begin to count the errors I’ve made, lol I can say there have been a lot more ‘nopes’ than ‘yeps’! With that rare, occasional WOOOHOOO!
But I feel that learning what NOT to do can be as important to growing as any other lesson. As long as you do truly learn from it, and don’t repeat it. lol

2 Likes

Thanks @Butterthief1959 . :slight_smile:
I tend to be my worst critic, as some can tell you. lol

I’ve had a modicum of success in my grows. I’ve also had some dismal failures as well. I’d say I am a passable grower. My medicine may not be as potent as the genetics could provide but I know each grow I’m learning and now what I am turning out isn’t half bad. I don’t have much to judge that on but I’m going by the relief I receive from it.
I have a saying that I try to live by; “Emulate the great”. I have always sought out the best at whatever I wanted to put my hand towards, and then sponge up their ideas / mix in a little of my own style and then build on that. It seems to work for me.

6 Likes

Nothing wrong about the post. MB Lots wrong with some people though. Best I can do is try and keep my own house in order. You never know who’s paying attention.

2 Likes

That’s pretty sound from my seat. I’ve had some truely great weed I grew. Followed by a less stellar performance. Not the same strain. I’ve rarely grown the same thing again, but not because it was bad. I just like variety, but have some I’ll begin to run again. So was one I grew that much better genetics? Did I pay more attention? Grew some great weed when the missus was recovering from major surgery, at the same time I had respiratory crud from hell. Didn’t write down shit. Just looked at the plant and responded best I knew.
Thing is, none of the genetics are weak. Truely proven stuff. I suppose I could get crazy documenting everything, but as long as the smoke passes muster, I really don’t care.

2 Likes

In the end, all that matters is that it does what ya want & need!

2 Likes

Yes sir. Only weed I need to really like is mine. That said, I do need to aquire some Frankenstein. My guess is that passes muster at my house too.

2 Likes

lol I don’t think you’d have a problem with Frankie in your house.

2 Likes

Think I’m gonna close out & drop out, folks.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Good night buddy. I’m going to follow your example

4 Likes

Night fella’s.
Hell, guess I’ll give er a whirl! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Me too.
:sleeping:

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and company!
Happy hump day y’all!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90. Huummmp dayyyyy have a good day everyone.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Looks like you OK folks in fer some weather . Keep yer head down , stay safe & dry . Keep the fire in the hole & water on the outside of the boat & all that shit .

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning y’all

7 Likes