Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

You may not know this but I “send good vibes” (not being religious lol) to you every day so I claim some little credit for bringing it up to the maker all the time. A little reminder every day shouldn’t be a bother. :slight_smile:
:pray:

6 Likes

Dang, old school shit. Been looking for some Kundalini that (no offense to new-school but) isn’t watered down or adjusted for “all audiences”. The Unpasteurized Stuff if you will. Need a little something to keep that balance when I make my next big physical push.

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
You should get a package on Friday.

2 Likes

Thank You @JohnnyPotseed. Everthing arrived intact today… Even though it looks like somebody was “fishing around”

Thanks for Taping things in-place Johnny!

8 Likes

Damn, glad to know how I do things works!There’s a method to my madness, lol

7 Likes

You Bet Sir… thats a shitty way to find a piece of Mail… kudos J !

3 Likes

Just paused in my work, waiting on some pH to settle, checked in. Quickly I wound up reading, “I’ve been practicing hatha yoga since the 60’s.” Laughed to myself, in my mind going: Yep, that figures. There’s another reason why he’s the Icon!
Bro, I’ve been through several gurus. Enough to have learned there ain’t no guru for me. The guru is inside. One goes there to listen. But I will say this, you one real-ass mf!! Consider this a hands pressed bow in sincerity. Namaste! You da man!:pray:

8 Likes

Alrighty, breaks over.
I do living soil and do rely on the microbe brothers. I know the wise ones don’t worry much about pH. Reckon I just can’t bring myself to put anything on em without knowing/ adjusting pH. Conditioned from when I thought I was driving a hot rod with my aeroponic rig back in the early 90’s.

4 Likes

I learned it in Nam, and never had a ‘Guru’… instructor, yes, but only for long enough to learn the basics. lol I’ve kept it up all these years, teaching my 3 sons the basics as well as Rose. They all still use it to an extent.

4 Likes

As with most things I’ve learned over the years, I combined things. Blending the yoga (mainly the focus of energy & breathing) with isometrics and self defense arts. It worked well, lol

4 Likes

Me too. Integrative and experiential knowledge is the only knowledge truly ours. I love it how the more one actually knows, the less dogmatic they become. About anything.

2 Likes

Never could understand folks so close-minded that they refused to even look at any other theory on a subject other than their own…or one they adopted as ‘their own’ lol

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed isn’t it amazing how little breathing correctly is mentioned. Good pain management always needs breathing too. Look at women having babies with no drugs.

3 Likes

Yep, I took some pain meds for a few months last year. But didn’t like em, so chopped that practice. The doc said ‘you’ll need them soon’ lol um, that was over a year ago now

Dealing with pain in my own way, leaves me clear headed and functional, even if the pain isn’t ‘gone’ just on the back burner…

4 Likes

I believe that was one of the main things that allowed me to get back on my feet after the accident. I used isometrics to maintain muscle strength until my spine could handle the weight and stress of moving around. If not for muscle tone, kept going by Isometrics, I would have had a hard go of recuperating.

4 Likes

I did twice. Hats off to any woman that makes that choice.

3 Likes

That is a good thing to use, cuz. Low impact and effective. It can be done while sitting! It’s one of the methods I’ve been using, as much as I could, gradually regaining my mobility and strength.

3 Likes

Just dropped the Cane Cobra on the Hall thread! There’s a crapload of beans off this plant! lol

4 Likes

I know, right? Even in a wheelchair I was able to do those exercises. Four years in a chair and my legs and stomach still had tone. Actually I was doing crunches of a sort every time I pushed forward on the wheels especially going uphill! lol

4 Likes

I’ve been considering looking into tai chi to regain some of my previous balance @JohnnyPotseed . The breathing techniques involved couldn’t hurt either. I find that I get a little dizzy when I have to squat to do something and then stand up again. I’ve caught myself holding my breath against the pain if you understand. Maintaining steady breathing through that in a controlled way can’t do anything but help.

3 Likes