Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning early birds!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @NDNCHILD @Greenfingers @Natea and all of OG :muscle:

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @NDNCHILD @Greenfingers @Natea @buck90 & OG!

10 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning, God’s of Ganja!
Everyone have a spectacular day.

7 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee:

The coffee is very good this morning, I may actually get some stuff done. :grin:

6 Likes

Good morning all in the 3 Ring Circus.
It’s been a rough couple days around here at the homestead. Moms fell at their campsite, broke her femur, and had surgery yesterday to plate and screw it back together. On top of that, my Aunt, (Godmother) was diagnosed with Cancer, the day mom broke her leg, it’s bad, it’s everywhere, and the Oncologist hasn’t given her long, 2 weeks to a month. There isn’t much they can do, it’s Stage 4 and running rampant thru her body. They sent her home under Hospice care, and are keeping her drugged up and comfortable as her Liver is causing her great pain.
Looks like it’s going to be a LONG couple weeks for our family. It sucks that Aunt Pat has to go thru this, but there’s not much we can do but try and keep her comfortable.
Hope all have a great day and stay safe.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that, cuz…

3 Likes

Sorry @Kgrim . Glad to see Hospice. They offer a lot in the way of grief counseling for free, for anyone. Hang tough pal.

2 Likes

@crownpoodle appreciate it!!!
My cousin is a grief counselor for a funeral home, so she’s pretty much got it all covered. We had a long talk last night, and we are just waiting for the inevitable at this point. Lost Uncle Dave about 7 years ago, and Aunt Pat hasn’t been the same since, she REALLY misses him, and hasn’t been the same since. We are expecting her to not hang on too long, as she has lost her will and gone way downhill in just a couple days.

Appreciate that @JohnnyPotseed!!!

1 Like

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed . I’ve sure gotten where I look forward to the daily dialog. Don’t like to see folks having problems in their grows or personal lives. I sure like the instant response of compassion for the tough stuff. Seems to balance with all the good Mojo and humor I find here.

3 Likes

It appears to be a fisherman from the foulies. They’re dumb enough to fuck with a bear

2 Likes

200w (1)

2 Likes

I still say it’s a bear suit, lol Just look at it, the jabs, combinations and spinning back kick? Come on now

1 Like

Wasn’t thinking it was a bear. Probably 2 stupid fishermen.

1 Like

Can’t give a like for that brother.
Speedy recovery for Mom.
Nothing I can say about your aunt, cept to be a good nephew and help her be comfy.
Sorry for the family problems. Sux.

6 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55, appreciate it.
Moms is headed home today, she’s never taken pain killers before, so she’s staying pretty stoned right now, LOL
Aunt Pat is being well taken care of, can’t say more about the Hospice team, they have been PHENOMENAL!!! They aren’t completely putting her under with pain meds yet, enough so her liver doesn’t bother her too much, and she’s getting rest. It’s helping my Cousin out a ton, because the last few months, she hasn’t been home, she’s been with my Aunt 24/7. Aunt Pat felt fine one day, then said she didn’t feel good, took her in and found out why.

2 Likes

Well, hang in there bro. Life’s journey can be a kick in the cajones sometimes. Peace to you.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone
@Kgrim sorry to heat about your mom and aunt. Pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say we’re here for you

2 Likes