Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Like my dad, I often have a nap attached to my sandwich. Hard to work AND nap. It can be done.

3 Likes

lol I had to answer this before I go… I wanna know HOW that can be done!
I could never eat much when working, it almost always made me slow down

Sometimes to a standstill! Like you, I seemed to have a nap for desert after eating! lol

I know, lol I’m procrastinating this morning! I really don’t wanna go! lol But gotta get that pollen! lol

Been raining off n on for days now, the humidity has me hurting and moving like an old man…oh, wait… :roll_eyes:

I’m thinking that was just a typo? @crownpoodle

3 Likes

Alrighty then, lol I gots to get! Be right back… ( I know I will, lol)

The friend I work for is the same way. I try to house many sandwiches down throughout the day from job to job. Instead of a break, I’d rather get out earlier and eat on the fly.

Thats what tomorrow will be like for me. Good ol telescopic life.

2 Likes

I’m a printer by trade. Big presses. They make enough noise, along with some food to make me lethargic. I’d doze off sitting on a stool. A good pressman can keep a press running without stopping for long enough to doze or a few. I also had the boss poke me to wake up! Oops.
Printing used to be a good trade. Not sure anymore.

2 Likes

Well, the morning trip to the barn went about like I figured! It had started to rain ( again) as I went out the door! By the time I made it to the barn, I had to sit for a bit before moving on to collecting that pollen… Had to sit halfway through even THAT! then sit again before getting back to the house. lol But, it was a good ‘pull’ on the dust this morning, so worth the pain!
There’s 3 ATF boys I’m gathering the dust from, and they’re so dang stingy with it! lol

6 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed you mentioned the humidity being hard on you. Me too. Doesn’t bother me like quick changes in the barometer. That makes me ache pretty good. Or would that be ache bad? Wait…I always ache. Makes me ache more.

2 Likes

Good morning my friends.

6 Likes

G’morning all

6 Likes

G’morning, OG! Expanded that clearing I was working on. Found a nice axe (must be my uncles or something?) so I decided to sharpen it and use it to clear some more stuff out. Just re-wedged it last night, hopefully it holds. Been looking at companion crops, trying to figure out what I gotta start seeding. I’m thinking it’ll pretty much just be a nursery until I can clear out a chunk of canopy to open it up a bit.

5 Likes

Good morning Circus! I just got done playing with all the living greenery now time to kick back and play with some of the dead and cured! :skull: :no_mouth:‍:fog:
Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday! :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart::fist:t3:
I never get my little foggy face guy to work! :joy:

6 Likes

Good morning fellas .Time to get to work around the house ! Can never trust the weather man now aways

4 Likes

Untitled

6 Likes

Lol! Yup I just went and “borrowed” several from the inter web myself!
IMG_0099 IMG_0097

3 Likes

Smoking Ms Frankie lol

2 Likes

8 Likes

lol have actually been there!

4 Likes

Morning circus folk!
Ugh, I slept in. Late night at the rodeo…

6 Likes

I stayed up late watching a Crossroads Concert. Have it on bluray. It’s a big blues/rock/jazz festival put on every few years by Eric Clapton to fund his pet project. It’s a drug rehab outfit that he started years ago.
Anyways there were big name guitar players on the. Like Buddy Guy, Billy Gibbons, Joe Bonamassa, Alman Brothers, the list goes on.
Stayed up until almost 2 am. Still got up with the sun. Right around 6.

11 Likes

Good morning everyone.

6 Likes