Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Why only 12 times? Must be sock drawer organization day.

1 Like

Are you hacking my cameras?

2 Likes

I’m busted again!

3 Likes

Watch this! :joy:

3 Likes

Good morning peeps.
Hey @NDNCHILD
I MAY have a few Bloody Monster beans left. If so, and you want them, I’m willing to part with them. I will hafta have a look-see and let you know.

8 Likes

Good morning! @BigMike55
Wow! That would be awesome! Thank you just for the offer! I’d be more than happy to work out a trade! If you find you’re running low, no worries I can wait. Thanks again! I’ll wait to hear from ya! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::muscle:t3:

4 Likes

Morning circus dwellers aka my favorite OG’s (shhh don’t tell the others)

7 Likes

Morning y’all. Hump daaayyy!

5 Likes

Morning Sunshine! :joy:

6 Likes

Sun is shining! Waiting on the GD traffic control to setup and detour this traffic so we can get out in the highway. Seems like they’re taking their sweet effing time though! Grrr

2 Likes

Anyone know much about air conditioning? I have my central unit icing up on the lines. I took a hose and cleaned out the evap coils real good. They were pretty nasty. Don’t know what else it could be. It got hot in the house.

4 Likes

I’m an A/C tech. How can I be of service! Let’s go to pm.

6 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Real slow rainy day for me.
@Kgrim sorry for the passing of your aunt. I’m happy to hear your mom is in good spirits with all her stuff. It’s one of the best indicators of living

3 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen @MoBilly @crownpoodle
Appreciate the thoughts and prayers!!!

2 Likes

Another 5hr day for me, and done in! lol Chopped a couple of Frankensteins that had been hit with Blue Kush and Blue Moon Rocks pollen courtesy of @DougDawson.
‘FrankenKush’ and ‘Frankie Rocks’!

6 Likes

Rocking Frankie?

2 Likes

Top of the day Johnny and good day everyone! Sounds like you had a productive morning Johnny, 5 hours can be a long day!

2 Likes

Going with Frankie Rocks, lol it works on 2 levels

but then I reckon so does Rockin Frankie too lol

1 Like

I like it! You know me. I’m always going to offer alternatives even if I like the choices. lol

1 Like

I also pollinated a couple of Frankenstein x Frosted Cobras. hit 1 with Blue Sunshine dust, and hit the other with Alaska ThunderFuck

3 Likes