Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Nicest compliment I’ve ever received that wasn’t about my trouser snake :wink:

Morning OG! :laughing:

5 Likes

It’ll be deer steaks on the grill for us. :slight_smile: The whole family will be converging on moms home for music, games and more food than you can imagine. lol

5 Likes

That sounds awesome!

1 Like

Mom is 86 (I counted wrong when I said 83 a while back @JohnnyPotseed) and she asked the family to get together. I guess since dad passed she wanted their boys and grandchildren gathered around. Well, with this family it doesn’t take much of an excuse to have a shindig. lol

8 Likes

That’s a great reason to get together. I really need to start attending family reunions.

1 Like

Our reunions are HUGE! Sometimes there’s 150+ people there. They hold those back in the hills of West Virginia at one of my uncles homes. Those have been known to go four days from start to finish. I haven’t been back there in a while for one. They are a little too free with the moonshine… It gets wild after dark and the kids get to sleep. I’m not into heavy drinking or putting up with sloppy drunks. lol
Our gatherings out this way only have around 30 people normally and are more… sober.

8 Likes

Totally understand the sloppy drunk thing. I love hanging out with my friends right up to that point. The night will be great and all of a sudden a shift happens and I say my goodbyes.

5 Likes

Exactly that Emeraldgreen. I get to looking for another place to be about that time too.

2 Likes

It’s funny because it’s never a really big thing that makes me leave. It’s like a shift in the energy just says time to go

4 Likes

Yep. You can “feel” it change. I will say, though, that the music gets better as them boys start feeling that liquor. They loosen up and the bluegrass gets faster. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning folks! Woke up way late and slept too long… it’d be appreciated if it weren’t for the bad sleep quality! Woke up swollen bad making my eyes not want to open. Hope y’all’s holiday weekend is enjoyable. :peace_symbol::v:

5 Likes

And you @Kronnkk .
:v:

4 Likes

Morning everyone have a great day

7 Likes

A late good morning and goodnight to y’all.
Best of luck JP. Better get down on that frankie!

3 Likes

lol Wa-a-a-y ahead of ya cuz!

If I get any sleep before 2-4, I’ll count myself lucky, lol

3 Likes

Maybe we should start a running cribbage game @JohnnyPotseed ? Occupy some time.

1 Like

I used to play a bit of cribbage. Long ago, lol more than 30-35 yrs. Doubt I’d be into it again.
Back then I played a lot of card games, Cribbage, Bridge, Pinochle, Whist, Hearts, Spades. But mostly Poker.

2 Likes

Btw… Good Morning OG! and, Happy Father’s Day! to all you muthas! lol
Good Night OG! (those of yas that can sleep)lol We’re getting 60-80mph winds, rain, hail, trees/limbs down Tornado Watches & warnings all around

9 Likes

I used to play Pinochle. That was as fun game!

2 Likes

Double P was even better! lol