Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Maybe one-a dese days you can help me diagnose an air conditioning problem.

Oh, wait.

5 Likes

:grin::call_me_hand:t3::flushed::joy: Just holler anytime bud!

4 Likes

Good Night OG!
Cyas tomorrow!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s weekend is creeping up on us. Have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers & OG!

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning @Greenfingers!
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG!
Have a great day y’all! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:
Good morning! @CanuckistanPete :call_me_hand:t3:

9 Likes

Just wanted to say good man for helping out Big Mike with his AC yesterday. Very cool of you! :grin:

9 Likes

Bro it was my pleasure! I was thrilled the opportunity presented itself! Maybe @BigMike55 wasn’t to happy to be stuck in the heat for a bit but I’m happy he’s doing ok now! He did all the work. I just typed stuff! :joy:

11 Likes

Good Morning OG. Another day in paradise! Which is just about every day I actually look around. My man Weston is 6 in a couple weeks. He loved this!

10 Likes

Very cool, makes me want to be a pirate :pirate_flag: arrrr matey. Happy early birthday young man.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.
A/C is back to working fine. Temps in the house got to 73 overnight which is set point. Thanks again to @NDNCHILD for the guidance. Your reward is in the mail today, brother.
Now for a nice cup of Joe and a bong full of my Island Sweet Skunk and I’m all set.

13 Likes

All very good news! :sunglasses::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:
Good morning! @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55

4 Likes

Good Morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:
I hope everyone has a great day!

5 Likes

Being lazy today, again! lol But I know things are waiting to get done in the barn… soon, very soon, I’ll make it out there!

5 Likes

I’m glad I’m done for this round! It was a busy evening. :crazy_face: It was tiring but all very enjoyable. I can still smell the Yuzu lingering on me! Lol.
Enjoy your time out in the barn bud! In good time of course! :grin:

4 Likes

I get so tired of trimming sometimes. I have bad arthritis and it makes my hands hurt. But after a long trim sesh I scrape off a nice chunk of scissor hash and it seems to b well worth the pain :blush:

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

At the hospital this morning. One of my best friends is having quadruple bypass. Positive vibes appreciated.

8 Likes

It’s not for everyone and you do have to get the timing right but have you tried a Cannabrush or basting brushes apparently work as well for cheaper. @GallacreekD66

1 Like

Smoke, prayers and positive healing vibes to your buddy!

1 Like