Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

I got one of those ‘cannabrush’ in a gift package from somewhere. Don’t care for it, at all!
I did give it a try…only once! lol More out of curiosity than anything.
It was a promotional from distributor to commercial growers, but can’t remember the name…

2 Likes

Never heard of it but will research. Thanx

1 Like

Some don’t. I dig the hell out of mine. I tend to have things hanging too long and it made a quick job out of dry stuff last run. I tried on some fresher stuff with the autos I just did and it worked well. You can’t always get everything and some buds it hates but the time it has saved me and the eye strain!! There are several techniques to using it. It’s a trial and error and learning process.

3 Likes

I have only used it once, then discarded it! I did as advised, followed all directions, etc. in the enclosed pamphlet. I feel the hands on approach is still so much better.
But, I can see where it might be of some use to some people. lol Even with this Osteoarthritis in all the joints, I’ve always been a ‘hands on’ type guy.

It just takes longer, but hey… I got time.

3 Likes

Speaking of time lol it’s that time folks. I’ll BBL

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! And it is!. I got a call from my daughter. The panel of cancer doctors that determine a patient’s treatments looked over her test results. It all looked better than they expected to a point that radiation treatments will not be needed. They say everything went stellar and she can come back to be checked in six months!
Thank you all for the support and well wishes. You are all gems!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

18 Likes

Bro!! This is fantastic news! The healing has begun! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: So very happy to hear this! I know you must feel a ton a relief today! Enjoy feeling like you lost 50 pounds! Man! Really great news! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

3 Likes

That is great news @MoBilly. Best wishes to you and yours

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Awesome news @MoBilly

2 Likes

I feel like I’ve been holding my breath for so long. NDNCHILD. I almost feel like I could go back to bed and sleep the day away. So relaxed.

10 Likes

Thank you my friends.

6 Likes

Coming from the guy that does more before most get up that’s saying something! My vote is for you to do whatever the heck you want to! Breathe easy brother! :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

Great news @MoBilly

3 Likes

I appreciate all you guys. Thanks @Smooth . It is great news. lol
Time to load another morning bowl and a couple more cups of coffee.
:coffee:

7 Likes

I’m very happy for you today, @MoBilly!:clap:

2 Likes

Thanks @Butterthief1959 . :slight_smile: We are all smiles today. It looks good on my wife. Been a while. lol

6 Likes

Wait till Johnny gets back in and hears the news! I’m smiling thinking about him smiling. You just Oprah’d us this morning! You get a smile! And you get a smile! Everyone gets a smile! :grin:

5 Likes

Dang that reminds me! I have to call the family! BBL

4 Likes

My day just got better with this kind of news @MoBilly . Great news.

4 Likes

How-rie Clap @MoBilly
That is some fine news. Guess I will smoke another bowl in your honor.
So happy, I can hardly keep my feet from dancing.

5 Likes