Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Just got back in, not much to do this morning, lol Plus I’m just not ‘feeling it’!
@MoBilly , That’s so great to hear, brother! I know you’re all breathing a big sigh of relief!

5 Likes

Very nice, great news! Kudos to you and yours! :grin:

2 Likes

This is the best news I have read all month! I am beyond ecstatic for you, your daughter, and your family @MoBilly, this is the best possible result! I am going to start my day off by puffing on some ISS in celebration of this great news

3 Likes

Turns out the whole family already have been informed. Good news travels fast. lol
Thanks again everyone!

3 Likes

wonderful news!!! im glad things are looking UP!

1 Like

Thanks Sammedsonoma420. :slight_smile: We’ve been needing some good in our lives lately. lol

2 Likes

Great news @MoBilly, I’m happy for your and your daughter my friend. I’m sure your daughter is happy. Let’s all smoke some and do the happy dance.:heart:

1 Like

Jeesus buddy, at least put on a skirt or something. Lol

2 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers . :slight_smile:
Today is a good day. :+1:

3 Likes

I tend to agree with you. The way I look at it is, every day is a good day that I’m feeding the plants from above the ground instead of From Below.

5 Likes

@GallacreekD66 i hope all went smooth for your buddy and he is on the mend

@MoBilly that’s awesome news! I’m glad to hear it went so good for her.

good evening all

3 Likes

Thanks @buck90. It hasn’t went exactly as planned today. Showed up at 5:30 this morning for open heart surgery bout 7:00 they wanted to check and take a closer look at his carotid arteries before. Yep they were clogged up as well so put off heart surgery till first of next week and wanted to clean his neck arteries out today. Did that surgery around one o clock then bout 5:30 this evening came out and said he wasn’t recovering as well as they wanted and asked if I could sign a consent form for them to put a little pump in him to help his heart till the surgery. Doing that now will know more in a couple hours. Been a long stressful day :pensive: I’m in the car easing some of that stress with a fat doobie caked with keif as I type. Thanks for thoughts and positive vibes.

8 Likes

We’ve been friends and toking it up together for 30 years. He hasn’t got any family left just good friends
@KAB this is one of my fav places on here. Lots of good ppl :+1:

4 Likes

Dang man sorry to hear. I hope everything turns out really well and this will be over soon and back normal. Stay strong!

2 Likes

Outta likes. AGAIN lol but thanks @Natea appreciated

1 Like

@GallacreekD66 I really hope your friend pulls through, man. Smoke a fat one and I pray it goes well. :pray: :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @insaneyanish

1 Like

Prayers for your Buddy and a successful surgery.

2 Likes

Thanks @Smooth
K. The surgeon just came out and said he got the pump in and everything looked and went good. He’s going to leave him sedated tonight then do a slow controlled wake up tomorrow. That’s it for now I’m exhausted :yawning_face: gonna try and get some rest. See what happens tomorrow

6 Likes

Glad to hear things went well for your friend, cuz! Good vibes in the air for him.

5 Likes