Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed
U guys have all been great ( as usual) thanks bunches. I can feel the vibes :person_in_lotus_position: g’night

6 Likes

@GallacreekD66 positive prayers for your buddy. It’s awesome that your there for him

3 Likes

Oh yeah. I almost forgot. I was walking down the halls in the hospital earlier and something on the top left of this board looked vaguely familiar. I took it as a sign

8 Likes

Prayers for your friend man. It speaks well of you that you’re there for your bud.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:

4 Likes

Calling it, folks. Cyas in the morning. We like to turn everything off the last hour or so, and just relax with only each other, lol.
Good Night OG!

7 Likes

Sounds like good quality time bud. G night!

@MoBilly - awsome news. We’re so happy for ya.
@GallacreekD66 - sending positive vibes your way brotha!

5 Likes

That is a fine idea!

1 Like

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed good morning ALL!
Time to get rolling here
Have a great Friday y’all!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, good morning OG’s. TGIF let’s have a good one.
:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning! @buck90 @Greenfingers
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG!
Friday!! Woo! Woo! :partying_face::partying_face:

IMG_0102

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers @NDNCHILD & OG!

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. Friday again. I might be harvesting my London Pound Cake plant today. She’s looking very ready to me.
Hope everyone has a fantastic day. And weekend.

10 Likes

Took mine at 10 weeks, it’s the most amber at probably 80% of the trics. I can’t wait to try it. It’s only been in the jar a couple days.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Mine are pretty fox taily. But the overall buds are done. I’m not gonna wait for the fox tails to finish cooking. I’m getting about 15-20% amber. Close Enuff

5 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Morning friend!
Morning @BigMike55, @Greenfingers, @CanuckistanPete!
Great weekend to all! Happy Friday!!
:seedling: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Morning y’all! Happy Friday everyone :smiley:

6 Likes

Just a quick howdy before taking off.
Good morning everyone!
:+1:

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

Very rough night, no sleep until after 3, then up again at 4:30… said hell no, and went back to bed for a bit longer. lol

7 Likes

:confounded: hate nights like that. Gettin old ain’t for wusses what my dad says. He has two prosthetic legs and is about blind still goes everyday tho. Just gotta keep on keepin on. :smiley:

7 Likes

Agreed, lol I grow, so I go!

7 Likes