Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed I think we’re on the same schedule, but different time zones.

BBL, heading to the barn…late as heck!

2 Likes

Faster than usual this morning, lol only an hour and I’m back to pester yas!

5 Likes

At least you could get out there. It wasn’t too long ago you weren’t able to. This is a good thing.

5 Likes

IKR? lol Even if only able for a short, I’m happy!

4 Likes

Almost forgot, lol took a couple pics of Thunder Rose

going on the floor today, got too big for the shelf.

Frankiie has some yellowing going on, fed today

13 Likes

That thunder rose looks really happy. All looks great :+1:
Quick update my friend is awake now and doing better. Not outta the woods yet but def a relief to get to talk to him this morning. Thanks for all your kind thoughts and support. Next step heart surgery Tuesday morning.

7 Likes

It’s been a bit, good to see you around again @Abbbian

good evening all, just waiting on supper and for it to cool down a bit outside then will go for a walk.

2 Likes

Who doesn’t like a good breakfast for dinner? lol
Thick sliced bacon, a couple eggs, and pancakes, slathered in butter, with maple syrup, chased by a cold glass of milk.

lol Sorry, I meant to take a pic but I inhaled it before I could get my phone!
:scream: :joy: :crazy_face: :+1:
I can eat a good breakfast at any time of day, lol

8 Likes

breakfast for dinner is always good!

3 Likes

Rose knows me very well! lol She can’t go wrong with a meal like that.

And the great part? lol She is just as into it as me.
We have very similar tastes. The only thing I like that she won’t touch is fish, lol But her dad owned a fish camp in NC, and the fishermen only wanted to catch, not eat. So they’d give her dad their catch, and he’d bring em home to the family for dinner, lol She got so tired of fish that she never did get over it, to this day!

5 Likes

That just made me SO hungry :yum:
This Rose sounds like a fine woman.

2 Likes

That she is, cuz! lol
The nice part is we mesh on so many levels, it’s unreal.

3 Likes

Southwest Omelette with extra jalapenos is excellent for supper.

1 Like

Rose is a great woman. Just don’t piss her off. I bet that little woman would go around your legs so fast you’d think the tasmanian Devil had been unleashed.

4 Likes

She’d have to b a lil on’ry to put up with Johnny :blush:

2 Likes

She worked alongside me for over 20yrs before the docs told her no more roofs. 5’3, 103lbs, and could& would grab a sheet of plywood and go with it, or toss a bundle of shingles over her shoulder and take em up a adder to roofs.
A lot of time she had her own crew and worked circles around some of em.
Grab a 16’ piece of 6" crown molding, cut it herself on the 12" miter saw, and shoot it up by herself. You couldn’t stick a cigarette paper in the joints, tight.

6 Likes

She’s tougher than me that’s for sure! You definitely got a good one :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The shingles thing definitely tells of her strength. The crown molding is an impressive tale of this wonderful woman’s intelligence as well! Stacked crown molding can be tricky if you don’t have a good head on your shoulders! I don’t know how many times I told new folks…. Ya gotta cut it upside down and backwards! It takes some practice and then some still can’t get it right! And when you don’t get it right money flies out the window! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::muscle:t3: to Rose!!

4 Likes