Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

That storms supposed to be hittin me right now but it seems to be everywhere around me but here! I’ll have to go check but I don’t remember activating the force field. :thinking:

5 Likes

Supposed to be outta here (my immediate area) in 105 minutes.
Just ridin it out

4 Likes

Dam hope everything survives.

2 Likes

We’re just west of Tulsa, in the heaviest part.

The worst/heaviest parts of storms always slide by on either side of our exact location though.

5 Likes

How are things holding up? @JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

Still kickin back, getting high…er, while ridin it out.I researched the hell out things when we were home shopping here in OK back 6 years ago. My favorite area was the 4 state region. OK, TX, LA, AR. Lived in all 4 at least a dozen times in the past 50 yrs. I gradually narrowed it down to a couple, the deciding factor was, when researched, not a single tornado had ever touched this place in as far back as was able to see in any records. Something about the ‘lay of the land’ ,we’re on the east side of a slight hill(flat-ish area) with higher hills East & West. The Arkansas River behind(North) and higher hills South.

6 Likes

Cool! Just making sure y’all didn’t need a boat! I’ll go back to bending stuff.

2 Likes

@NDNCHILD check my edit on post above

2 Likes

Did a little lookin and found yourself a nice little protected paradise sounds like! Aren’t you glad you didn’t choose TX all those years ago! Lol

2 Likes

lol Lived in Houston 3 times, San Antonio 2, Padre Island/Corpus Christie 1, Round Rock 1, Austin 2.
Next most was LA, Fort Lee 1, Thibodaux 2, Houma 1, New Orleans 2
Arkansas 2
Oklahoma 3

2 Likes

Out of everywhere you listed Roundrock has to be my favorite. Just north of Austin and still the most chill of all of them. If it only had a view of the Gulf!

2 Likes

Went through several tornadoes in TX, broken finger. A couple in Arkansas, LA ,and OK looked for area just outside of tornado alley lol

2 Likes

Knew enough about the entire area to know where and what to look for
Started off looking at over 35-40 places

2 Likes

Tornadoes are about the only thing I haven’t experienced first hand. Probably why they scare the living shit outta me! I’ll sleep through a hurricane until I start getting wet or I’m hit with something. Lol

1 Like

Power outages everywhere. But we’re good to go here. Got a good sized genny in case though.
Been through too many hurricanes, and tornadoes both!
Dual start 8750watt, will pull the house and barn both.

3 Likes

Glad ya got some backup if you need it. Hopefully ya don’t! Sounds like you picked the right spot!

1 Like

Gotta keep the babies covered! :+1:t3:

2 Likes

We used it one time since we been here, lol and that was power out while the Electric Company replaced our main breaker/box for a few hours down.
Crank it up once a month to keep it ready

2 Likes

Storm has passed. Still kickin lol

10 Likes

And another one bites the dust! :fist:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes