Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Gotcha both in one post. lol

2 Likes

I’m calling it a night my friends.
Be kind to one another.
:pray:t4:

3 Likes

Early huh? Rest well, brother!

2 Likes

Night gramps! :yum:

1 Like

Y’all crack me up! :joy: sorry I’ve missed most of the day. My pampers were wet and I was waiting on a change! :joy:
Hey! @BigMike55 A Bloody Monster showed up today! Said you told him where to find me!:grin: I was nervous, he was all sloshed on that pack of Purple Moonshine you sent along with him! He staggered and I got him and his bottle wrestled into the vault! Thank you so much for the gifts! Very much appreciated brother! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:🪶🪶

6 Likes

He’s GOT to be talking about you, brother. I’m frigging Peter Pan!
Oh wait a minute, he IS talking to you! lol

5 Likes

Gonna do like @MoBilly and call it a night, folks.
Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Give er hell bud! G night.

2 Likes

Good night buddy

1 Like

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and good morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 & OG!

8 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @CanuckistanPete and OGs :coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90 @CanuckistanPete, good morning OG’s. Two fer Tuesday :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning all!

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Hey! You caught me before I headed out. Morning brother. I’ll catch you in a while.

3 Likes

Still working on the fencing? Take it easy, brother.

2 Likes

Starting the last line, probably, tomorrow. It’s slowly coming together.

4 Likes

Good morning y’all! Hope everyone has a happy Tuesday!
Gonna visit the Purple Aliens nugs this morning and see what happens.

IMG_0101

Well this guy is green with a purple hat.:joy: That’s cool. The buds are mostly green too.

3 Likes

Morning peeps! Another hot one in store. Be kind to your body… If you have to be outside drink water or Gatorade. Not likker.

@NDNCHILD glad those beans made it.
On the air conditioning? I had my bud come and check it out to be sure. He used a sniffer to see if he could detect any leaks. None. Cleaned up some stuff I could not get to. Went to the outside unit and checked for leaks. None. Hooked up gages. Lo and behold. Two pounds low on freon. added that. Honestly. I don’t think that AC has ever worked this good. Even when new.
I appreciated the advice.

Everyone have a great day.

10 Likes