Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed Good morning OG! Happy Father’s Day to y’all!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @NDNCHILD & OG.

10 Likes

Lol I’m outta likes for 4 hours.But I like that! Good morning! @CanuckistanPete

4 Likes

Morning folks . Hope everyone came thru last night OK . Also want to wish everyone a happy Fathers Day . Also hope it’s a fun day filled with family , friends , good food , some music etc .

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s Happy father’s day to all you who are fathers.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning all! Happy Father’s Day my friends. Enjoy.
We will just grill out burgers, nothing fancy. Gotta mow too as we had a pop up shower mess up my plans yesterday evening.

7 Likes

Good Morning OG! (again lol)
lay down at 3, last I looked at my phone was just after 4, so I did manage to grab around 2 hrs!

lol I said it earlier, HAPPY FATHER’S DAY! To all ya muthas! :crazy_face: :+1:

13 Likes

happy fathers day johnny and all the other fathers of OG. have a great day, stay safe with all that nasty weather.

9 Likes

Good morning this Fathers Day morning! May you all be Blessed and know that you are.
:pray:t4:

10 Likes

This was the most damage ever done here., and it was from a tree on property other side of fence. Can’t see the fence right now.

Just missed the end of house, but has an electric line to shed pinned.

Rose took the pics to show me the damage, gotta get the son over here to clear some of it out.

9 Likes

Good morning
Happy fathers day!:
Wild, Glad to hear you are safe @JohnnyPotseed and it missed the house.

7 Likes

Yeah… It looks almost like a pen!s, only smaller. Hehe.

Good morning everyone.

6 Likes

Only person I ever really played with was my dad. Been awhile since he beat me. Happy Father’s Day fellas.

4 Likes

Have a blessed day everyone

7 Likes

I hate when I miss a joke good enough you thought twice about leaving up!

Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning y’all. Happy Fathers Day! :smiley:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Happy Father’s Day. Hope everyone has a great day

6 Likes

Happy Father’s Day @JohnnyPotseed and all the other OG Dad’s!!

:hugs:

7 Likes

All I’m gonna say… :drooling_face: :wink: :+1:

13 Likes

I got scammed! She told me ‘dogs n burgers’ while she got some nice thick Filet Mignon cut from the butcher shop! Sons gave her the cash to get em, and told her to not tell me anything. lol Father’s day present from them. Outdoors is messed up from the storm, so no grill today

17 Likes