Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

My cousins down there have a big ass bunker under their party barn. They have tornado parties. I guess they get effd up incase they gotta go underground, lol.

2 Likes

Good Night OG!
Also
Good Morning OG!

sitting here with a glass of ice cold milk and half dozen oatmeal cookies. Scrolling channels, lol

7 Likes

Mmmm, now I wanna get outta bed and find some cookies…
Goodnight bud.

5 Likes

Damn lol i mighta just found the secret to sleep! Oatmeal raisin cookies and a glass of milk! lol I’m thinking go give it a try. cyas tomorrow, oh wait, lol it IS tomorrow already. Okay, cyas later!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny good morning OG’s, sounds like everyone had a good father’s day, well back to work. Have a nice day everyone.

6 Likes

Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers & OG.

10 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete and the rest of the gang.

Just got in from smoking, fairly strong storms here but nothing like what y’all got Johnny. Hoping Oldjoints and Guitarzan came out ok as well and we hear from them today

7 Likes

Good Morning OG :sunglasses:
Time for a coffee run as I’m too lazy to brew some. haha

7 Likes

Only a few branches down. Other than that it’s all good here………

12 Likes

Glad to hear yas went through things ok, brother!

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Morning JP, @Greenfingers, @CanuckistanPete, @buck90, @InTheWoods, @Oldjoints

So, ya found the secret, aye Johnny? :+1:
Glad to hear you’re alright Oldjoints. :slightly_smiling_face:
Yes Greenfingers, back to work…grrr. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

Morning folks!!!

:hugs:

8 Likes

Good morning :sunrise_over_mountains: my friends. We’re burning daylight and there’s more than enough work needing done! Right after I have my coffee, breakfast and a bowl though.
:wink:

11 Likes

Morning mother folkers!

8 Likes

Father’s day was yesterday @Slick1 !

:rofl:

6 Likes

Hidey-hi there friends and neighbors.
Another week in the books and looking forward to a brand new one. Hang in there. It’s only five days until the weekend.

6 Likes

Good morning y’all!

5 Likes

Happy Juneteenth y’all, at least I got off work today for it :kissing_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Good morning everybody!

5 Likes