Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

I don’t know if I really found some deep secret lol But, I do know I got more sleep last night than any night in a long time! Just over 4hrs, in one set. The fact that I had only 1 hr, night before, and just a couple the 2 nights before that… might have had a lot to do with it also! lol
lol But after eating a half dozen home made cookies and a glass of milk, I did sleep like a baby!

13 Likes

We’re all good here. Had some big wind, and the power was out for a little while, but all the plants made it OK, so :+1: :+1: :+1:
:guitar:

11 Likes

I’m gonna give the ‘Sleep-secret’ another try tonight, lol See if it was just my being worn out, or actually helps. Plus, I get to eat some cookies n milk! So even if it doesn’t work, I still win! lol
Good Night OG!

oh, lol and

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Hehe, now it’s a secret! :rofl:

G night bud :yum:

6 Likes

SHHHHH tell no one!

5 Likes

Oh crap, did I say that out loud?

3 Likes

Those cookies must have done the trick! :wink:

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny good morning OG’s, rise n shine.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Goood Morning :coffee: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers & Overgrowers of the world.

7 Likes

Good morning y’all early risers!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG! again
Naw @NDNCHILD… I did grab 1.5 hrs, not bad but still not like the night before. So I gotta say ‘inconclusive’
Laid down by 1:45, tossed n turned a bit, then dozed off. But up by 3:30

10 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @NDNCHILD @CanuckistanPete @InTheWoods @Greenfingers
I’m going to start the day by sitting on the porch and enjoy a smoke and a coffee

6 Likes

So just another night…… but with cookies!

2 Likes

A great way to start the day. I thought it was going to be a nice sunrise this morning but cloudy overcast. Looks like rain. The coffee is hitting the spot. :coffee: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good morning! @buck90 I like that idea. Not a big coffee drinker but I’ll join ya on the porch for that smoke!

2 Likes

Still got about an hour of waiting here. I’ll see if I can catch that sunrise for ya!

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed Morning :coffee: I don’t know what I’d do with such little sleep. Hope you get some good rest.

Have you tried very strong edibles to help get some longer sleep?

Also reducing lighting in house and also screentime on phone/computer at night.
The blue light from screens is known to delay natural melatonin release by up to 4 hours.

4 Likes

Jesus. You guys get it bad o er there. Stay safe boys

2 Likes