Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Morning fellas.

4 Likes

Morning folks! All the best today!

:hugs:

5 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed
A few quik-pics of Frankenstein as he
Comes to Life.

Thanks again Johnny, I’ll be seeing the Bloody Monster this week as well @BigMike55

15 Likes

Good morning my friends! :sunrise_over_mountains: I hope you all stay hydrated if you’re dealing with temperatures like we are expecting the next few days. I’ll be stretching wire today so I won’t be on here much.
So much fun.
:lying_face:

9 Likes

Morning you big green plant swinging bastids of OG!

10 Likes

Is this some kind of slang for “self entertainment”?

6 Likes

What AWG is that?

2 Likes

If you have to ask you can’t afford it :wink:

2 Likes

@Slick1 ,
You certainly have a quick wit. lol
I’m putting up a new fence. Since I don’t have the horses anymore, I’m not needing to use the pasture. I decided to build a small (360’ x 360’) pen just outside of my back yard to run my goats and dogs. That’ll make it easier to take care of everything during bad weather and such.

6 Likes

I am all for anything that makes life easier! Good luck with it.

3 Likes

lol I appreciate your concern and suggestions, cuz. But it’s just plain old fashioned pain that keeps me from much sleep. Lots of it, lol
I’ll still grab an hour here and 1.5hr. there, off and on during the day and night. So, it adds up to around 4-6hrs total, in most any given day.
Plenty enough

3 Likes

Gotta chop some plants today, haven’t been up to taking them in the last few days. Rose will cut em, and bring into the house for me to trim, then hang in a room. Beans to harvest, lol fun fun fun. But some new crosses!

13 Likes

Morning everyone. Slept a tad late this morning. I guess cuz I stayed up until 2 am.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee: And listening to the birds chirp.
@MoBilly when your done with fencing in your yard would you stop by mine :joy:

7 Likes

HEY! Get in line, cuz! lol
I like the way @MoBilly says ‘small’ lol 360’x360’
That’s almost a 3acre ‘pen’ to run in, lol

Heck, might as well call it 3acres… 2.97520661 acres

5 Likes

I missed the 3 acre part😂 I’m talking about 75 by 75 maybe. It’s a warm up or warm down

1 Like

Heck, lol my whole property is only 1/2 acre!

But glad too, lol A piece that big would kill Rose to care for! Cause I sure as hell can’t help!

3 Likes

I’m just under an acre. So he stops at your house and gets warmed up, than my house to get conditioned and back to his house to do it in an afternoon :joy:

3 Likes

There ya go! lol That ain’t nothing for @MoBilly, he’s a ‘stepper’! Do that lil ol piece he’s talking about during his coffee break!

We got faith in ya, @MoBilly brother!

6 Likes

Good mornin y’all!

2 Likes