Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Well, the heat won out for a while. lol
I’ve retreated to the air conditioning and a deep bowl.

8 Likes

…so that’s it for the day then??? Haha. It’s only in the low 90’s here today but the humidity is a killer. Well over 100° wind chill. Soon as you walk outside, your shirt gets wet.

5 Likes

Afternoon is everyone doing well

6 Likes

Good afternoon, well I got a picture of my fem frankenstein. She’s bigger than she looks.

16 Likes

I like how you tried to put a positive spin on it! Lol
I understand though. It’s 101f right now here. Still says real feel 114 in the sun! Lol

2 Likes

Yep the ‘wind chill’ has me going br-r-r! Oh wait, that’s the AC!

3 Likes

My attempt at sitting outside for a few is failing. I’m gonna go back to my “ wind chiller” too! :hot_face:

1 Like

Having late July-early August temps this early says one thing, it’s gonna be one hotter than hell summer!

3 Likes

I have the strangest sense of Deja Vu…lol Seems I’ve been here before!
Good Night OG!
and
Good Morning OG!
:crazy_face: : :+1:

8 Likes

Goodnight Johnny!

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Im up again and it seems like I’ve been here before.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning! @Greenfingers

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @NDNCHILD @Greenfingers and the rest of you as well!

5 Likes

Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @buck90 @NDNCHILD & OG!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG! Hope everyone is ready to face the hump!

7 Likes

Good morning! @JohnnyPotseed. Good morning OG. Good morning y’all! Man it’s nap time! Lol

6 Likes

Rest well!

2 Likes

Good Morning :sunglasses: :coffee:

6 Likes

Morning y’all!
Yeah, I think our weather is finally taking a turn. Bout to be a heat wave in my neck of the woods.
Be safe out there kids! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Yep, it’s going to be a scorcher today and worse tomorrow. So my brother found out that I am struggling with my shoulder from using the t-post driver. Today he is going to go purchase a gas powered impact driver for me to finish up the project. Of course, he said it was because he wants a fenced in yard too but that was just his way of helping without saying it. I love my brother! :hugs:

Anyway! Good morning my friends! I hope the slide into the weekend goes spectacular for you all and everyone is happy, healthy, and hor…y.

Did I just type that!? Bad MoBilly! Bad, bad MoBilly!

10 Likes