Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

@CapnCannibis, BBP will give you a lot of lateral branching during veg. During flower BBP will do some serious stacking of buds. It seems the buds continue to develop and fill longer than non-treated plants.
I guess with more buds filling, some additional time is the price you pay !

I defer to OG growers utilizing BBP to confirm this observation…

5 Likes

Thank you for the speedy reply I appreciate it very much

2 Likes

I can attest to that. It does make a bush. I use it to give smaller plants a boost and they catch right up. After using it on a plant, you have to increase the available nutrients though. That effect lasts for quite a while too. I did two treatments to one in early veg and throughout veg, I had to feed her like a prize hog.

7 Likes

Thanks for mentioning the extra nutrient demand @MoBilly, you produce a monster you need to feed the beast! That, I guess is another price you pay for the additional bud !

5 Likes

:+1:
No prob.

3 Likes

I was wondering about the increased metabolism and nutrient uptake.I’m going to have to keep two alternating batches of cooked soil around I’ll do two huge totes when I Start it.That answers that lol

3 Likes

tah @HolyAngel
Here’s a better pic of the whole plant. There are a lot of 5 finger leaves, but also a good bit of 7 finger too.

7 Likes

Thnx for jumping in here brother! I didn’t know if that simple an answer would be what you said! lol But that’s also my observations here with BBP. Lovin it! Don’t mind the bit of extra time, well worth the little extra wait.

5 Likes

Those leaves remind me a bit more of the NL2 leaning dad of the TriForce, Kryptonite #2.

Still the TK traits remain in the one you got. Should be a nice mix to pass along :wink:
Any idea on the stem rub? Woody or acrid?

6 Likes

I have no idea cuz, lol ever since covid changed/took most of my sense of smell, can’t tell squat.

6 Likes

Must have jinxed myself took a look after work today after it poured half the day and sure as shit I came home and she went up almost a foot overnight and she went out too like full skirt tilt boogy how fast do these things grow when they get going holy shit @JohnnyPotseed :flushed: what type of Monster have you created here.I guess I’d better pack a lunch I’m going to need it if this continues

11 Likes

lol The type that loves to grow n show off!
Wait til you get her well cured and smoke her, then you’ll see why she’s been a staple in our cupboard for decades!

8 Likes

You ain’t lying Brother I’m already on the edge of my seat I’ve never seen them jump a foot in a night like that all over She ain’t bashful either pokes right through the Skunk#1 like a Spartans spear

4 Likes

lol Like I said, you can expect at least 8’, if not more!

2 Likes

I might have to bend her back a bit to that fence a touch all of them took off after that last axiom and I can see them butting heads in the future if I don’t intervene.

1 Like

If you think you might need to do that, I’d suggest sooner than later. Let the budsites get used to the growing. Before the flowering gets started good.

2 Likes

You guys get any of the bad weather in Tulsa? We got severe storms here but everything is good. Just big time lightning thunder a rain.

3 Likes

I’m sure there are some folks getting it. The sky is looking bad, but nothing here.

2 Likes

Good morning all!
Rough day today. I’m done. May be back on later but probably not. I got too hot and almost passed out. I’m going to lay down.

4 Likes

Rest well, my friend. Take it a bit easier trying to get things done!

3 Likes