Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Get some rest. We arent the Super Heroes we once were. I know its hard to stop when you get the feeling of accomplishment but you have accomplished much in your life. Now try enjoying more and participating less. Hope you get to feeling better. Drink plenty water. And if you have never tried THERAWORKX get some. It will stop cramps in there tracks. I dont often recommend products but this stuff works. Try it.

5 Likes

@Smooth
I am a fan of this as well. I’ve found it to be very effective relief from cramps and I too have recommended it to friends, which is also a rarity for me to do.

Thanks guys. A cool shower and a lot of electrolytes have me feeling much better. I just feel like a water bucket with no bottom right now. Completely drained. I’ll pace myself more intelligently tomorrow.
Now, off to bed for some R&R.

12 Likes

Here’s my inside fem Frankenstein. Wild how different she is. Super super squat. Straight bush with no training or anything. It actually abandoned the main stem as the main stem it seems lol now one of the bottom branches is the fattest. Crazy lower growth. This things gonna be all nugs

12 Likes

A squat plant, huh? lol There’s almost always some reason for that. Like unknowingly hurting the taproot, or root-bound, for instance. The other thing to think about is these are F1 fem seeds, the phenos are going to be all over the map with all of the original strains that went into the breeding program that produced the Original Frankenstein. It’s a pheno hunt basically.
But, @A-Loc that is still a very nice looking gal!

5 Likes

Think it’s time to say Good Morning OG!
while I also say
Good Night OG! lol

5 Likes

I wonder lol she’s like half the size as her sister but smellier.really curious to see how she comes out.

Have a good evening man :v:

3 Likes

I’ll say Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed . You still lurking?

3 Likes

With the price of groceries…

Mustard covers all.

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed! Good morning gang!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, happy wet Saturday morning.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Morning everyone! My rain barrels are full again! :rofl: :+1:

Have a great weekend!!

:v:

8 Likes

Good morning all.

7 Likes

Take it easy…ish today brother!
I’ve stepped my own game up here some, lol
Getting out to the barn to work with my girls the past couple days, and going out there in a few today. Not very active (yet) but a couple hours every day is good enough. lol Wears me out! But I can do stuff while sitting, like trimming, harvesting beans, etc

9 Likes

There’s been some important, amazing and world changing people born on June 24…
And then there’s me.
:rofl:

10 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BROTHER!! :heart: :wink: :+1:

5 Likes

You can bank on that brother. I’m still wiped out. I guess I was rather stupid yesterday. My wife says I rest all day today. She pampers me too much. lol

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Mo. Hope the rest has you feeling better. Now take it easy and Happy Birthday.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @MoBilly
I hope you have a great day!
:partying_face: and many more :musical_note:

4 Likes

Damn! Just had to kill a 5-6’ copperhead snake on the back porch. Too bold, had to die!
lol opened the back door to get a breeze of fresh air flowing through the house and there it was, just laying there.

9 Likes