Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Dang! He wasn’t hurting anything! You could have tamed him down and made a pet out of him… So sad.
:cry:

5 Likes

That will get you jump started.

4 Likes

Rose does not allow any snake to live around her! lol

7 Likes

Good morning OG

Happy Birthday @Mobilly!

8 Likes

At one time I kept nine snakes. Full disclosure; that was before I got married. The most my wife would allow at one time was two.
I never kept a poison one though. I’ve caught and released, to a different local, a great many though.

4 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile: The first one was hurting my eyes. lol

1 Like

I’m one of those types, if it doesn’t bother me, I don’t bother it. But Rose… lol it can be just a few inches long and it has to die if in her space.

4 Likes

I have only had one snake.my whole life. It doesn’t bite much, but it will spit in your eye if you touch it or look at it too long :no_mouth:

:rofl:

2 Likes

Yes it did get the blood moving better this morning, lol

6 Likes

I did kill that rattlesnake a couple of years back. There was kids playing in the area and I will not suffer one to live near here because of that. Copperheads don’t kill people unless you are allergic, but a bee can do that too. A rattler is a whole nuther matter.

4 Likes

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

We’ve seen on this property in the past 6 yrs here, Copperheads, Diamondback, Cottonmouth, Rat snakes, garter snakes, green snakes, etc The non-poisonous I toss back into the dry creek bed on back property line. The rest we kill, our dogs and grand-daughter play in the yard a lot.

This was the biggest copperhead seen yet.

5 Likes

I completely understand. You don’t take chances when kids are in the equation.
Two of our dogs were bitten just a couple of weeks back. Whatever did the biting was either a monster or a rattler. To hit two animals that hard at the same time tells me it was a very big snake with a lot of venom to use.

4 Likes

On the way out to the barn now, I’ll get up with y’all later

7 Likes

Good morning everybody have a great weekend

6 Likes

Good Morning OG :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

Happy Birthday @MoBilly!

5 Likes

Thank you @InTheWoods .
:v:

1 Like

Morning folks. Finally Saturday! Still have to do what could be called work but it’s at least around my own house today. I got the GF 6.6" greenhouse that needs to be set up and a buddy is dropping by a set of Polk dipole rear speakers which will complete my setup for awhile to come. That and a trip to Costco at some point and that’s enough toiling on a weekend for me.

8 Likes

Morning everyone. Late start today. Hard time sleeping last night, until I tapped Frankie, that is. Couple hits on the bong and I drifted off to lala land.
You guys and gals have a perfect day.

9 Likes

Morning brother @BigMike55 .
:v:

3 Likes