Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Thank you @NDNCHILD @buck90 and @A-Loc .
:pray:t4:

5 Likes

Happy summertime OG!

Been finally getting some decent hiking in between the stormy days but hope your all doing well :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I used to love going out trekking through the woods with my 3 sons. Them days are gone lol But glad to hear you’re having fun out n about!

5 Likes

MoBilly, Hope your birthday has been a really good day for you!

4 Likes

Thanks Butterthief1959. It was a pretty good day.
:+1:

4 Likes

Just ‘pretty good’? lol I figured you’d throw down today!

Oh wait, lol the day ain’t over yet!

2 Likes

Boy can I relate. There’s a few things I don’t do anymore, for a variety of reasons. But I’m not bitter about it. I do many things vicariously thru others. I think you surfed @JohnnyPotseed with the boys if I recall correctly. I’m around some really good surf. Wouldn’t think of going out. Fuck myself up worse. Or someone else. No thanks. I feel I graciously passed the baton in many areas. I try and continue to do so.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @MoBilly ! Hope your day was good. Hope you continue to share birthdays here at OG!

1 Like

lol I can completely relate there! I taught all of em (including Rose even) to surf with , short boards, long boards, and even body surfing. Oh, and if you body surf and happen to shoot a curl, that is off the hook awesome without a board under you!
But, lol like so many other things, them days are long gone! lol I wouldn’t dream of trying to get on a board now, lol but, ahhh, the memories!

3 Likes

Here we are, again. lol
Good Night OG!
also
Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Thanks @crownpoodle . I rather like it here. I’m hanging around for a good long while. lol

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all! Chance of bad weather here today so got to get moving early.
Have a great Sunday y’all!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny good morning @buck90, good morning OG’s. Enjoy the day.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers I got up early to knock out some work and done smoked just a bit too much so haven’t done squat. Have a good one!

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers & OG!

9 Likes

We’re in for another hot one today. I figured I’d say howdy before chores this time. lol
Howdy @JohnnyPotseed , @buck90 , @CanuckistanPete and @Greenfingers !
Have a great day y’all.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

8 Likes

Good morning! @MoBilly
Drink water eat pickles! Lol
Have a good one!

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning! @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

It looks like it will be! I been trying something out here. When I have to stop laying down, instead of getting up and coming online, I just sit up on side of bed. Maybe 2-3 times/night. Seem to be able to lay back down in 20-40 minutes. Might do some tossing & turning but still get more rest. Especially now that I’m gaining some mobility and activity. lol
Gotta get out to the barn around 7-8 :wink: :+1:
image .

Thinking about giving it a try with just my cane this morning, and leave this damn walker in the house!

11 Likes