Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

I know exactly what you’re saying there, lol The fact that this site seems to be the opposite of so many others, with all their trolling and negativity, makes it a truly great place for all the like minded ganja lovers!

3 Likes

I think I’ll get one more cup of coffee in me, then head out to the barn for a bit of work! lol sit here n shoot the shit a bit yet, though!

4 Likes

Methinks the negative, small-spirited trolls wouldn’t fare well in these parts with the likes of you, MoBilly, BigMike, and others. Y’all the Original Gansters, best I can tell!

1 Like

*Gangsters

That’s what I like: y’all are sweet as can be, and gracious— but my gansta m’f**ker radar tells me what’s up

Brother, you gotta know… There are soooo many great people here. Most all of them willing to help folks, and interact kindly, with never a thought on being negative in any way. When I saw OG was back online, lol I had to come check it out, liked what I saw and stayed!

4 Likes

Yep, me too. Time to go caregive.

2 Likes

Have a great day!

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:!!!

Ok, it’s work time (damn, I love being able to say that! lol) I’ll cyas later. Have a great day folks, and stay cooled off!

2 Likes

Don’t let that old man JP fool ya, he is evil I tell ya! He raises girls and then chops their heads off and smokes them.
And the boys, well I hate to even say this but he collects their spunk and then inseminates some of those young girls just to get them pregnant. And even worse he then sells the children of those young girls all over the world.

Evil I tell ya, just plain EVIL!!!

14 Likes

Morning folks! Even I can’t follow that post up with something @Oldjoints :laughing:

5 Likes

Well, well, well…someone finally said something that @Slick1 couldn’t top (without getting arrested)

6 Likes

So what? You need a pep talk or something! You ain’t quitting on us are ya soldier?

3 Likes

So disappointing! Lmao!:joy:

3 Likes

Too funny Sir!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! You all have been busy this morning. So awesome to hear your getting your mobility back @JohnnyPotseed ! That’s fantastic
@Oldjoints all I can do is sit here and shake my head :joy:

4 Likes

I was taking my first sips of coffee and I would like to blame that but after a reread I still think it’s so perfect and random sometimes you just have to keep quiet and appreciate it. Plus I don’t like how I look in stripes yes.

See above :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah it was pretty on point! We also don’t think you’d look good in stripes! :rofl:

2 Likes

Hopefully Bubba agrees!

1 Like