Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

He says he will be with you in a few minutes he has an orange to peel:

4 Likes

I was always told to leave the King snakes alone when I was stationed at Ft Polk.Oldtimers there said they were the vaccume of the woods and they suck up all the other snakes that cause trouble.Was not uncommon to see one with an occasional rattle hanging out it’s mouth as it was swallowing his dinner

3 Likes

Bwahaaahaaa. Damn, I been outed!

2 Likes

Thnx cuz, it’s a ‘work-in-progress’ is all i can say, lol As to how much I regain, well I figure whatever the creator sees fit to let me have, i just gotta be happy with! lol Cause it’s damn sure more than a year ago!

3 Likes

2.5 hrs in the barn wore me slap out! But got a good bit accomplished, so I’m a happy camper, lol

6 Likes

OMG! You didn’t!:rofl:

2 Likes

I dropped some fresh beans day before yesterday to see germ rate, 10 outta 10 popped by today. This is gonna be fun, folks!
Frankenstein x Frosted Cobra regular
F2 Frosted Cobra x Frosted Cobra regular
Island Sweet Skunk x Frosted Cobra regular

7 Likes

JP, life currents once had me in close proximity to a bunch of Native brothers. Became close with some. I always did like the way they’d refer to that which is best left loosely defined as “the creator”. Appreciate the expansiveness of the reference; allows roominess in speaking of that which is roomiest of all!

1 Like

Good morning folks! Glad to hear mobility is improving @JohnnyPotseed ! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Good morning all!
We had storms come thru last night, quite a few folks w/o power but fortunately not us.
Glad to hear you are getting around a bit better @JohnnyPotseed

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, back to the grind. Happy Monday again.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @buck90, @JohnnyPotseed, and @Greenfingers. Have a great day y’all.
Back to slaving away for the man!
Well, my family actually. :wink:

6 Likes

Morning my fine feathered friends!

4 Likes

I’m heading out to the barn and a bit of work/exercise, lol I’ll cyas later.

11 Likes

Good Morning OG :sunglasses: :coffee:
Hope everyone has a great day!

7 Likes

Good morning everybody! :peace_symbol::v:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

It’s a great day when your able to do that.

Morning everyone.

7 Likes

You should have mail today……… @BigMike55

3 Likes