Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Really? You guys send me something? I’ll be watching the mailbox.

5 Likes

Strawberry Diesel x Spacedude……

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! @JohnnyPotseed made it out to the barn! Well then, all is well with the world.

:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

10 Likes

I had forgotten about that. I have smoked Spacedude before. Kicks good a$$.

2 Likes

Seems 2-2.5 hrs is enough to knock me out! But hey, lol at least I’m out there every day now!

11 Likes

Thats great JP. Such a great feeling of freedom Im sure. Just dont overdo it. Little steps. Congrats on your progress.

4 Likes

Always small steps, I’ve been down before and overdid it trying to come back too fast, lol Lesson learned!

6 Likes

My Frankenstein workin’ on becoming a monster…

13 Likes

I can’t remember @JohnnyPotseed, is your problems mostly due to work out knees? If so have you looked into sea moss? It has worked wonders for me being overweight. My knees were grinding bone basically and now I can move freely without any pain because it basically helped coat my joints

1 Like

post removed

4 Likes

Got me a nice surprise from my other Tulsa brother. Two nice packs of Strawberry Diesel x Spacedude. You rock @Oldjoints

7 Likes

Okay, yeah you’re messed up lol. Well sea moss would probably help slightly with osteoarthritis and does have almost all necessary minerals the human body needs but wouldn’t help with most of your ailments. Just thought I would put it out there as it is great stuff for most normal aging problems. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thnx cuz. lol Yep, there is a very long list of ailments/illness with me now, in my later years.
I had to start taking Rx meds last year for em. Trying to knock those off though, down from 13 scrips daily (some twice daily) to only 4, and soon none…
I hate taking medication. For some reason or the other, every old person I ever saw on a lot of meds, only went downhill until done/in the ground…
That heart-cath test is one of the most invasive ‘test’ procedures ever done to a person. Not counting surgical procedures, of course.

7 Likes

Yeah man congrats on cutting down on meds. Yeah I bet that test is super hard on the body since it messes with the body’s engine basically

3 Likes

Cystoscopy was the most painful procedure that I have had done…
I am sure that heart-cath is no picnic. :grimacing: :expressionless:

1 Like

I wasn’t conscious for it, so can’t speak on the pain level. They put you out like a light for it, went in through the wrist instead of the leg (femoral)

1 Like

Glad to hear this !
Best wishes brother

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 & OG.

7 Likes

Good morning! @JohnnyPotseed @CanuckistanPete @buck90
Good morning OG!

5 Likes