Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90 @CanuckistanPete, good morning OG’s. Two fer Tuesday, smoke twice as much today.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Morning @CanuckistanPete @NDNCHILD I’m trying to get a little motivated here,

7 Likes

Gotta be quick around here! Good morning @Greenfingers

6 Likes

It’s very difficult to make coffee when you haven’t had any coffee.

9 Likes

Good morning! @Foreigner
Just chew it.

8 Likes

Good Morning OG! I hope everyone has a Happy Happy Happy day!

9 Likes

I was only at happy happy but your post just cranked it up to the next level.

Good morning OG!

7 Likes

Morning errybuddy
Guess I will mow my grass this morning before it gets too hot.
Yay. I get to piss off the neighbors by running a lawn mower at 7 am. Hehe.

10 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

@BigMike55 My neighbors like the lawnmower more than my roosters :joy:

5 Likes

I hate roosters! lol They’re unnecessary creatures, unless you want more chickens lol The chickens will lay eggs every day for you without a rooster ever being around.

8 Likes

Agreed.

Morning everyone!

6 Likes

Whatchu talking about willis?! :joy:

9 Likes

While I know a lot of yas hate getting out the door to work, lol I’m actually overjoyed at being able to do just that! Yeah yeah… lol it ain’t the same. But just the fact that I can now go do a bit of work, if only for a couple hours, makes me so damn happy!
Heading out to the farm-inna-barn for a bit to play with my girls…er, I mean ‘work’ on my girls! lol Everyone have a great day and I’ll cyas after a bit.

18 Likes

Morning folks. Take her slow today.

8 Likes

Good morning my friends!

8 Likes

After just 45 minutes in the barn I had to tap out, damn it! But hey, I got a good bit done at least, lol. Watered/fed both rooms, cut some clones, collected some pollen from the boy TriForce I have isolated, and pollinated a couple flowering girls.
So I’d say it was a very productive 45minutes! lol That said, I mighta overdid it just a tad! lol But hell, yas can’t blame me, lol I’m just so damn glad to be back out there, if only for small amounts of time, I got a bit ‘happy’ with just doing stuff! Forgot to take a break…
:scream: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

13 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed 's headed out to the barn again! Get out of his way!

8 Likes

That’s right! Listen to the man folks! lol
I’d pass that car, lol

5 Likes

Yeah. I like how he took the passing lane. lol

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!

6 Likes