Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning everyone. Gulping down some coffee and out the door. Fantastic that you are continuing to make it out to the farm inna barn :grin:. I love the name!

3 Likes

lol thnx! I been calling it that ever since i built that old barn out to accommodate the grow. Now that I’m getting out there, I ain’t stopping. Like a long freight train slowly gathers speed and momentum, I’m a-chugging along! No stopping now!

5 Likes

Love to hear it brother

4 Likes

I hurt like a MOFO! lol But that’s a good thing to my way of thinking!
Rose follows me around some, ‘hovering’ like a mother hen over her chicks! lol I tell her to go on and let me be. But you know how a wife can be at times, lol

4 Likes

I know you said you understand about not over doing it, but gently reminder…. don’t overdo it

3 Likes

I ain’t! lol It took me 1hr to do 10-15 minutes work this morning. Cause I sat down a couple times… but dammit, I did it!
Paying for it now, lol but that’s great, as far as I’m concerned. :wink: :+1:

I’m sitting here letting Ms. Frankie ease me off lol

3 Likes

I was still dizzy this morning at 6.
Judging by that trip last night, I shoulda let Gwendolyn go another week or two. I took one bong hit just now and I’m blasted again.
There’s top shelf and then there is connoisseur level. This shit is way up there, I shit you not. Some of the best I have grown so far.

7 Likes

That sounds like your getting a union job :joy:

3 Likes

Oh, and @JohnnyPotseed
That Skywalker plant I gave you? She is the sister of this killer. Let her amber up quite a bit before you take her. You will thank me later. I say 10-11 weeks. I took her mom at 8 1/2 and she was good but not this good.

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :rofl: it does at that, doesn’t it!

Dammit lol I forgot outta like, it disappeared soon after I hit your post, brother. lol
so here ya go :heart: :heart: :heart:
I always go by the trichs, no matter what a grow guide says! lol

5 Likes

@BigMike55 if I remember right, when I was growing a lot of the SkyWalker, I usually let them go to around 10weeks
I’d have to look back in the logs, but pretty sure

5 Likes

I WANTED to let Gwendolyn go longer but I wanted that tent open for the infamous Sheelavathi plant. Yes, sir. At least 10 weeks wold be lots better for her.

3 Likes

Gotta keep moving! I’ve seen what happens when that stops. Not good. I have an idea we’re both pretty lucky to have women who care at all. When I was young, I was a disaster. She waited it out.

3 Likes

God Bless her for it. I have a great big idea where I would be right now and what color orange I’d be wearing had my wife not waited it out.
That, my friend, is a stone cold fact.

4 Likes

I gotta agree with you both on them words! I was as ‘outlaw’ as it gets when Rose and me got together. She got pregnant and I did a 180 degree turn. If not for her, I’d be dead or in prison for life, no doubt in my mind! Even she admits that after she got into being with me, she wondered just wtf she’d gotten into and thought about running, not walking, away.
(this part was removed lol TMI)
This was in the early 80s, I’ve behaved myself (pretty much) since them days lol

7 Likes

I’ve always been a angel…… :innocent:

6 Likes

Me? Unconvicted,lifelong, habitual felon. I try to keep to misdemeanors anymore.

3 Likes

It gets easier to stay out of trouble the older you get. lol
You gotta be rich to be a good felon when you’re older than dirt.

6 Likes

Good Night OG!

5 Likes