Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning OG!

4 Likes

Good Morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good morning y’all! @lophophora.ca @InTheWoods
Good morning! @JohnnyPotseed and OG

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @InTheWoods, @NDNCHILD, @lophophora.ca, good morning OG’s.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Hey! @Greenfingers Good morning!

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Morning everyone. Gonna be a hot mofo today. Stay hydrated and be careful. Better yet stay in the A/C and stay blazed.

5 Likes

Yep, they’re calling for heat index of around 110 here. Mean temp of 104.

3 Likes

Good morning all! Gonna be a hot one here too, stay hydrated folks.

4 Likes

HAPPY VERY BELATED B-DAY @MoBilly !

It’s been smokey all week in the city due to fires in another province so my week has been… interesting and i’ve missed catching up on a pile of threads as a result!

Have a fantastic day everyone!!!

:hugs:

5 Likes

I’m late getting my old ass outta here to the barn… lol cyas in a bit

5 Likes

Wow! That must be some fire to make @BigMike55 tap out!!!
:joy:

4 Likes

Good morning OG! Hope we can beat the heat.

5 Likes

My wife will see me do something and say I’m more capable than I let on. Problem is she doesn’t realize with breaks, a 45 minute project take 3 hours.

3 Likes

lol my wife is overjoyed to see me able to do anything! She does worry though, and wants to walk me out to the barn, ‘just in case’.
10-15 minute job of watering the two rooms turns into an hour for me

But, on the bright side. I haven’t touched that roll-around walker in a few days now! So, I reckon that’s some improvement! lol Just using my old gnarly walking stick

14 Likes

I love that woman, but hell lol I’m more worried about her than me! I always used to say,
“if ya see me and a bear fighting, help the bear, I’m ok”

5 Likes

MoBillity is a great thing. Your progress is awesome. No pun intended @MoBilly with the MoBILLity comnent. Have an awesome day guys.

4 Likes

Good morning my friends. :slight_smile:
My wife knows how it is. I can go out and buck hay like a 20 year old trying to impress the farmers daughter for hours, then come in and make a wrong step or pivot wrong and my knee or back will go out. Then I might be down for days. I keep my muscles in fair shape even when I’m down as best I can using isometrics… I still look like I can do quite a lot and I can, till I can’t. You can bet, though, that she watches me like a hawk when we are out working. lol
“When did you drink last?” “Don’t you need to take a break?” “There’s no way I can carry you inside if you have a prob.”…

But you try and slow her down and you get that look… What’s gotta be done, has gotta be done.
:+1:t4:

10 Likes

lol brother… are you talking about YOUR wife? Or MINE?
Those words are very ‘familiar’! lol

6 Likes

Thanks @Smooth ,
I am riding high in that respect right now and it does feel good. :slight_smile:

3 Likes