Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning all you stoner friends of mine!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Just a few pics I grabbed while out in the barn this morning
First up is the center floor in veg, taken from the front and then from the back of group

The boy I’m collecting pollen from is in the top left corner of first pic
Then into the budroom, first is a group shot

a few random bud shots, no idea on strain, wasn’t gonna bend over to look at labels, lol

That’s it folks, thnx for checking it out…

Everything is healthy and green, so I’m a happy camper! lol

22 Likes

Everything is looking good @JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

Looking stellar Johnny, you got it going on for real.:heart:

2 Likes

lol That was Rose’s efforts & work mainly, folks. I’m only just in the past 7-8 days started to be back out there daily. Then only for short spells, doing a LOT of ‘stuporvising’ mostly!! :scream: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

lol But, I Am ‘back’…ish!

8 Likes

Good Night OG!
I’m gonna relax before I try laying down, lol

2 Likes

Goodnight Johnny! Goodnight OG!

1 Like

Good night everyone. :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Goodnight! @chronix

1 Like

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canucks

5 Likes

Good morning! @CanuckistanPete
Happy Canada Day to you up there in the great north! Good morning Johnny! Good morning OG’s

4 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Have a great Canada Day to all my friends up north. I haven’t looked at news in days but I’m hoping those fires y’all are dealing with are starting to get under control.

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, here I sit at the hospital waiting to get blood drawn for my diabetes. My sugar’s been kinda high and I get cranky and short tempered. I see a new doctor on Monday, hopefully she can straighten me out. Have a nice weekend friends.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Seems like the entire country is covered in smoke. meanwhile, we’ve been getting hammered with rain off and on for weeks.

1 Like

That’s not a great way to start your weekend…hopefully they get you situated properly. Good luck @Greenfingers .

2 Likes

I feel fine but they say my A1C level isn’t good, and that’s what triggers a stroke, heart attack and blindness. I don’t want anything like that lol.

3 Likes

No, and we don’t want you to have anything like that. Take care.

2 Likes

Morning everyone.
Gonna be a nice day today if the clouds clear off. I’m going over close to the Air Force Base today. They are having the big Air Show for the July Fourth holiday. Featuring the US Navy Blue Angels. Ain’t seen those guys in years. I lived in Pensacola for a few years. That was their home base. We used to see them practicing quite often, for their performance. Should be a great afternoon.

10 Likes

Good Morning OG!
I wake up, hit ONE like and get this?!

Oh hell no! lol
@NDNCHILD @chronix @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Greenfingers @BigMike55
Here yas go! Straight and fresh, from the Emoji like-bank!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes