Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

A couple days ago, I chopped the Monkey Business that I had hit with Frosted Cobra dust. Let it hang to dry, and started de-budding last night. (bored and was something to do) Man that thing was sticky! lol But there were nice seeds, and that’s my main goal, lol.
Frosted Monkey, anyone? lol

13 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 I got those MB seeds from you.
I forget what we traded, lol Do you remember by chance?

4 Likes

I just sent them to you. Your did offer to split the money or buy the seeds but I refused, just wanted you to make money and get them out there. You did send me a pack of seeds though as a thank you.

I think walkenstein

4 Likes

Well hell, lol
you KNOW I gotta send you some of the result!
This should be some good stuff, cuz!

3 Likes

Oh shoot they are ready?! That’s wonderful!! What types of pollen did you use?

2 Likes

I hit an MB gal with some regular Frosted Cobra dust.

4 Likes

Good morning :sunrise_over_mountains:!

4 Likes

Morning fella’s. Gonna get some much needed quality time with my son today! :+1:

6 Likes

Good morning cuz, how’d your fingers rest?! lol

3 Likes

That’s always the best time/fun!

2 Likes

That sounds great. I hope you got a great haul of seeds from it. I know that everyone liked that strain. Can’t wait to see what frosted cobra adds to it!

1 Like

lol ikr. I’m betting it’ll def be a hit! Both of em are great, together? The sky’s the limit…literally! :wink: :crazy_face: :+1:
Not sure on the count yet, gotta let the buds dry some more before I can get all the beans out. Too damn sticky to get at em right now! lol I tried, believe me lol I did get a good bit so far and they’re all good and mature beans. I’ll do the germ test on em after they dry a couple days

5 Likes

:joy:
I think the fingers will survive. lol
We kept the music going almost constantly. Bathroom breaks were even staggered so at least three were picking and singing. It was a blast but I don’t think I want to try it again. LOL

5 Likes

Were the buds on the mb hard as a rock, and colorful like the mom?

1 Like

I know how much you enjoy doing that for folks, brother. I applaud you for it, too!
But…DAYUM! Thats just too long to be pickin n grinnin lol

4 Likes

I don’t think I saw a pic of the mom? But, yes… they were nice hard nugs, colorful too.

1 Like

I’m just stoked to hear that your tuggin on Bands @JohnnyPotseed.

I found that hand squeezing exercises, helped all the way up to my Shoulders.

It awesome and its motivating. keep pushing when you can Johnny.

5 Likes

sorry, i dont take any pictures of these things. maybe one day ill buy a cheap digital camera and take some. one day this state may legalize. but im not holding my breath.

2 Likes

I gots to do it, cuz! lol I got too many plants to grow before I go! Heck, as it is, I’m gonna be 101 before I’m done… And lol I’ll probably have a lot more growing planned by then!!

Every time I turn around, lol I’m getting more ideas for crosses. Keeps me jumping like a flea onna hot brick!

6 Likes