Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

He have similar ideas. A bunch of the 1/2 gallon jars, full of choices makes me super happy.

Good Night OG!
Cyas all tomorrow

4 Likes

Goodnight Johnny! Goodnight all you OG’s out there!

1 Like

Good night

1 Like

Good night night yall

1 Like

Good night y’all

1 Like

I don’t know why im up but , good morning Johnny. Good morning OG’s happy 4th. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning! @Greenfingers awful
Early! You doin ok?

3 Likes

My usual time to get up for work.

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @NDNCHILD & OG.

8 Likes

Good morning! @CanuckistanPete I gotta find the pups earplugs! :joy:

6 Likes

Good morning and Happy 4th of July @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete @NDNCHILD and OGs!

6 Likes

Good morning! @Illicitmango Happy 4th to you as well!

3 Likes

I saw my new oncologist yesterday, she thinks I may be type 1 diabetic and have to start using insulin. I’ve been using pills to combat my sugar but they aren’t working anymore. She said I may have been type one from the get go.

2 Likes

That’s rough! Sorry to hear that. Im sure if you stay on top of things everything will be ok. It’s still not great to hear I’m sure. Just definitely don’t let it get out of control on ya. It’s not a good time. I’m glad you’re catching it now! I’ll send smoke, positive energy and prayers your way!

3 Likes

Good morning all, have a great 4th today!

3 Likes

Good morning! @buck90 Happy 4th. 4:30 huh nap time! :wink:

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Dammit! I get up, come online to say GM to my fellow Ganja lovers and get this after just a few likes passed out…

ok…if that’s how they wanna be, then stop this un!
(hitting the Emoji like-bank!!) :scream: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:
@NDNCHILD @Greenfingers @blowdout2269 @CanuckistanPete @Illicitmango @buck90
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY OG!!

12 Likes

Gooood Morning @JohnnyPotseed @NDNCHILD @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete @Illicitmango @buck90 :coffee: :sunglasses:

Happy 4th of July! :boom:

5 Likes

Good Morning @lophophora.ca @InTheWoods
:heart: :heart:

4 Likes