Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning! I hope everyone has a happy fourth of July.

Of course it’s a work day in Canada but I’m still enjoying my day.

5 Likes

Hey, lol nothing wrong in that. ANY day above ground beats the alternative! lol

6 Likes

What if you’re a coal miner?

3 Likes

Now there’s a dark thought

2 Likes

Be careful with that sugar level bro. My daughter actually went into a diabetic coma and never got to come home. For real.
My wife is also diabetic. My advice is to try to get a continuous glucose monitor. And check it multiple times a day.
Good luck bro. I know it’s another one of life’s kicks in the nuts but stay on top of it. You’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Oh. And Guten Morgen. Happy Birthday US of A!!!

5 Likes

one like i get lol

1 Like

Morning everyone.
Happy Independence Day!
:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

GM @blowdout2269 :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Morning folks. Happy 4th to my fellow 'Mericans and to everyone else you can suck on our freeedom!

29-030130-funny_patriotic_accessories_for_4th_of_july

10 Likes

Yeah good morning all you Fourthers!

3 Likes

Good morning all! Happy 4th of July!
:partying_face:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! Happy 4th of July

6 Likes

Hope everyone in OG land is doing well this 4th and celebrating the birth of the greatest republic the world has ever known even tho she does have her faults. GOD BLESS the U.S.A.

9 Likes

Been busy packing beans off n on all day, lol Son & his family are here now for fireworks in front yard, so I’m going offline now. Good Night OG! cyas in the morning! Have a good 4th party!!

8 Likes

Figured I’d drop in and say
Good Morning OG!
lol since I’m on my way to the bed, and hopefully some nice rest. I’m about worn out, lol

4 Likes

Hope ya had a great day with the family. :slightly_smiling_face:
Good night!

3 Likes

Well the parties over, good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s happy hump day.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning! @Greenfingers

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers and @NDNCHILD
Good morning to you later risers too!

Time to get at it, even the dog is tired this morning and don’t want to get up :joy: musta been the fireworks in the neighborhood kept her up

4 Likes